5 Reasons You Should Be Watching 'Riverdale'

I mean really, who doesn't love Cole Sprouse?

605
toofab.com

Riverdale is one of the most exciting shows that I have ever watched and there are only 13 episodes of it out thus far. The show is about a group of high school teens that live in the small town of Riverdale. The show focuses on drama and all of the twists and turns that take place within the town.

There are so many reasons that everyone should be watching this unique show and I'm sure you will be binge watching it on Netflix shortly after reading this article.

1. Cole Sprouse

You may remember him as the quirky little kid on the show The Sweet Life of Zack and Cody. However, he now plays the character Jughead Jones, an outcast who is writing a novel about the secrets within town of Riverdale.

Cole's character has such a huge impact on the show and he was the perfect fit for this character. There is so much to learn about his character and why he acts the way he does. He's also a pretty good looking guy to watch on screen and that is a whole other reason of it's own.

2. The mystery

The show hooks its viewers right from the beginning when it explains the story of what happened in Riverdale on the 4th of July when the mysterious death of Jason Blossom occurred. He was said to have drowned while going on a boat ride with his twin sister Cheryl, but no one knows the true story. This mystery spices up the show and it proves that everything is connected in some way, especially in such a small town.

3. Romance

I won't spoil who gets together throughout the show, but I will say it was cool to see how the characters formed relationships throughout it. There was heart break, love, betrayal, and each character definitely learned lessons from their relationships. The romance in this show is enough to keep you on the edge of your seat.

4. Archie Andrews

Archie Andrews is plated by KJ Apa. He is not only my favorite character just because he is major eye candy, but I was able to see so much growth in his character throughout the entire series. He learns from his mistakes. He would also run miles just to save anyone, even those he may not be the biggest fan of them.

5. Season 2 is already on it's way

I was looking forward to season 2 of Riverdale the second I finished season 1. I'm looking forward to much more mystery, romance, friendship, comedy, and more. This show has everything and season 2 definitely has the potential to be just as good or even better than season 1. The show left off at a point where it will be super easy to pick up the story line.

There are way more than 5 reasons that I could list about why you should watch Riverdale, but then you would be reading for days and never actually get to watching the show. The show really is one of my favorites and I strongly recommend that you should watch it because of not only this but so much more. So sit down, relax, and turn on one of the best shows currently out on Netflix. It is totally worth it.