What Is The Best Thing About Clemson Football?

Is there really only ONE best thing about Clemson Football?

120
Farm7

It's almost that time, so whos' ready?

Clemson University Football is on the road to play it's 3PEAT playoff performance against Alabama for a spot in the National Title Game.

Our Clemson Tigers are ALLIN and have worked HARD all year to get to this spot, now it's time to remind them "This Is Why We Work"!!

Clemson fans are also ALLIN and have worked hard all year cheering the Tigers on to Victory, they are with the Tigers on every up and down, so it's only fair that Clemson fans share in the ultimate Victories!

In just 14 days we'll have the chance to cheer our Tigers on for the WIN. It's never too early to start Hyping up right?

Let's start with a quick trip down memory lane...

Remember last year's winning TD

This year's TRIPLE CROWN?

All We Do Is Win, Win, Win, No Matter What... Everybody Hands Go Up, And They Stay There!

After all, Clemson knows What Makes A Champion!

It's too bad Bowl games and Nationals aren't at home, because Death Valley is AWESOME and more Clemson fans, only THE BEST fan base in the WORLD, would be able to attend

The only thing better than Death Valley are the Football Traditions of Clemson University

Pre-Game Tiger Band

Tail-Gaiting ... 1-2-3-4

C-L-E-M-S-O-N

The Hill Entrance and Howard's Rock

The Tiger Rag

This is Why We Work .... Beat 'Bama!

These Boyz Can't "Hold Us Back"

Because "We Too Deep"

We Are CLEMSON!!

GO TIGERS!!!

Who's PUMPED?

Everybody Say "Hey Natty, Natty!