What If I Told You That All Your Dreams Can Come True?

What you can do to make manifest anything you want...

26
Cosmic Colossal and NASA

What if everything you wanted was as simple as a thought?

We are a product of what we think about. We manifest our own destiny, somewhat. What you give energy to, negative or positive, will multiply and be reflected back into your life in similar or other ways. The cosmic law of attraction is always working, and is always listening. It is your job to identify the demons and the angels and only feed the one that makes you happy and that will help you grow. I understand that we all have normal emotions, and that is 100% valid, but you are able to manipulate your own feelings to being positive as much as you want. One of my favorite sayings is "life is 10% of what happens to you and 90% of how you react to it." It's a simple concept to grasp and it takes habitual practice to master, but once you identify that you could possibly be looking at a situation in the wrong light, then you can make the conscious choice to constructively re-act, instead of react.

There is nothing you can not imagine that you will not receive. The more energy and clarity you put into wanting something, the faster you will get it. Prior to contrary belief- the sky is not the limit. You can go beyond the sky (metaphorically speaking).

If you have been able to grasp any part of that, good for you! If not, I've decided to explain a two of the practices I've learned over the past five years that have changed my life tremendously. Best part, YOU can do them too! The only qualification you need is the FIRST thought that YOU are powerful enough to manifest anything you want. YOU HAVE to be OPEN to CHANGE! (Note: this is ancient wisdom that has been passed down through books, speakers and spirituality, etc. To access more of this amazing information do some simple research on google.)

1. Gratitude Log

This is by far the most powerful tool that I have learned. It will probably take some time to master, but you will notice the difference so fast you'll become hooked on practicing.

I can not say this enough: count your blessings! Gratitude is defined as "the quality of being thankful; readiness to show appreciation for and to return kindness. " Basically, being grateful is giving thanks and appreciation. What are some of the things you are blessed to have? Start small. A roof over your head, a family that supports you, the clothes on your back, the friends that make you smile? Write all of these little things down on a pad of paper, and place it somewhere in your house where you can visually see this list. Each and every time you go to the fridge, go to the bathroom, or got to sleep, read these aloud and say "thank you, thank you, thank you". The key to anything is to appreciate the things that you have. The cosmic law will then recognize that you are in tune with this magical energy and give you more of them back.

Once you notice a difference in your perspective, feel free to take full advantage of the limitless potential of this law! What do you REALLY want? Another key to this is to pretend you already have what you want. How would you feel if you have it? What would your reaction be if you did? Once you identify, give thanks! The life of your dreams is a simple thought away, I promise!

2. Guided Meditation

When I first started meditating and practicing mindfulness, I had a hard time shutting up the chatter in my head. This is a common problem people with anxiety face, but I found that guided meditation helps you to stay focused.

My favorite modern day guru is Deepak Chopra. I encourage you to do some research on him and be open to his practices. He did this great collaboration with Oprah of all people, and it’s a twenty-one-day meditation series. They first start off by taking turns speaking and then Deepak guides you to repeat a mantra (a word or sound repeated to aid concentration in meditation) and from there you will concentrate on your breathing, while soft music plays for a good ten to fifteen minutes and you will either drift off into a deep sleep or you will finish feeling refreshed, energized and a new sense of clarity.

You can search online for previous meditations, or you can start their new challenge here and get ready for your life to change.

I hope you feel inspired and I hope you feel that you are capable of great things. You already have all of this knowledge deep down in the depths of your being. You just need a friendly reminder that YOU are CAPABLE of ANYTHING you WANT!

For more inspiration about cosmic things, follow me on Instagram at the handle @goddessyoutfitters or send me an email at goddessyoutfitters@gmail.com

Xo

Linds