What Girls Actually Mean When They Say "I'm Fine"

Guys, Decode These 12 Phrases If You Want To Know What Your Girlfriend's Really Saying To You

What I actually say versus what I want to say

46
https://pixabay.com/en/person-people-woman-man-couple-3471540/
"That '70s Show"

Alright, all you boyfriends, husbands (and complicated friends with benefits), I know you've done your best to decipher what your girl is actually saying but consider this your cheat sheet. I know I get mad when my boyfriend doesn't get my hidden meaning behind what I'm saying. This will hopefully make it a lot easier on everyone.

Here are the 12 phases every boyfriend should know and decode what his girlfriend actually means:

1. "I'm fine."

Under no circumstances am I fine. If your girl says this you might have a serious problem on your hands and I would suggest you begin some major damage control including ice cream and cuddling. I guarantee if you do this without asking, she will tell you what's bothering her.

2. "Whatever you want."

This means, "I have an idea of what I want in my head but I want you to be a mind reader and suggest it."

3. "I don't care."

I do care and you better care that I just told you I don't care. Boys your best response to this would be to be as sweet as possible and plan the best date ever.

4. "Whatever you want to do."

Kinda another version of "whatever you want" but this applies to dates whereas the other version applies to food. Sometimes this means I want to do what you want to do other times it means I have no idea what to do and I'm hoping you do.

5. "I'm good with anything."

Definitely not good with anything but I am expecting my attentive boyfriend to know what I like and don't like.

6. "Leave me alone."

You should never leave me alone because I want you to do what you can to make me feel better. This is also another sign of trouble and you should find out what's going on.

7. "I'm okay."

"I am not okay but I don't want to ruin your day with my problems." Just let me have my space and I will tell you eventually what I'm thinking.

8. "Go ahead."

This is almost like "I dare you" and you really should not do whatever you are about to do.

9. "I'm not hungry."

Okay if it's not obvious that this is a lie, you should not have a girlfriend anyway. I love food, especially pizza, french fries, chicken, anything not good for you. Food is the key to a girl's heart in my book.

10. "We'll see."

Your mother says this when she really means no, your girlfriend also says this when she means no and when she thinks your big plans aren't going to work out.

11. "Don't worry about it."

You should be very worried about it.

12. "I have nothing to wear."

I have plenty to wear but I want you to approve my outfit because I want to look nice for you.

While this isn't everything we say with different meanings, it is enough to get you by and keep your girl happy. Take it from a girl with a boyfriend who sometimes doesn't get it, this will help you out a lot.