I Went On A Random Date And Here's What Happened

Tinder, Wyoming, and Beauty & The Beast

362
Zwoop

Imagine this:

It's spring break, you are in a new town with your best friend and you are scrolling through Tinder and you find a real attractive guy, swipe right hoping to match and you do.

Ok, so now that we have the scene set up we can discuss how a little awkward Nebraska girl scored a date with a cute Engineering Major from Laramie.

I messaged first, I know pushy, but I only did it because I will more than likely never see him again. The conversation went in about three messages and he said that his friend couldn't make it, and then we talked about why I was in town. Asked me about school and my career goals. Then me, being ballsy as hell again said, "Well I mean if you still wanted someone to go to the movie with I would be down."

That's when this got interesting.

HE TOOK ME UP ON IT. So he gave me his number *swoons* and we decided on going to see "Beauty And The Beast" (FYI it's a must see, go now). Before we went to the movie we met for coffee because he said "Do you wanna maybe meet at Starbucks though before hand and get coffee? You know just so you can make sure I'm not a total creep haha" *swoons over a boy buying me coffee*. I was also running late because I am a wreck and he orders be a coffee before I get there. We talk, there is definitely chemistry, but I mean he is 500 miles away from my home.

Then we go to the movie and he buys tickets to the 3D one, I wear glasses so I had to put them over and he preceded to laugh at me with my six-eyes.

The movie ends and we get up and leave, I thank him, no hug, handshake or anything. I was happy though, it was cute.

The end.Just kidding, you think I would tell the story if there wasn't a good ending? I get back to the dorms and he texts me, thanking me for accompanying him and checking if I made it back ok. I said thank you again and told him I made it back. It gets better.

HE ASKED IF I WANTED TO COME OVER TO HIS PLACE. And I quote, "Sorry for me being forward, but would you want to come back to my place?" Again thinking I will never see him again, I say yes.

When he picks me up he actually gets out of his truck and opens my door *swoons some more*. We then go to his place and watch Parks& Rec because it is a beautiful show.

Then I found out he was a great cuddler, and a lady never kisses and tells so that you will never know. The situation of never seeing him again changed when he asked me to hit him up when I am back in town, so I suppose it went well!

Moral of the story: Always go on random dates when you are out of town. Make sure they aren't a creep, and most importantly be safe.

PSA: I lowkey want to marry this boy because he was just super sweet and a gentleman and those are tough to find in this world.

From Your Site Articles