15 Ways To Get Those A's This Semester

15 Ways To Get Those A's This Semester

Welcome to Spring semester.
68

Congratulations! You made it through fall semester, including fall finals. One more semester to go until glorious summer break. Spring tends to be the lull with no football happening, but there is also nicer weather- more reasons to get distracted. With the new semester falling at the start of the new year, make some of those resolutions school related. Here are some of resolutions to make about school to help you get through the spring semester- and pass.

1. Go to class!

2. Actually buy your textbooks.

3. Not only buy your textbooks but read them.

4. Don't schedule 8 am classes- you know you aren't going to go to them.

5. Don't go out in the middle of the week.

6. Take notes in class instead of playing games on your phone- I promise it makes the class go by faster.

7. Go talk to your instructor or TA if you don't understand. They won't bite, I promise.

8. Find a study partner in every class.

9. Don't wait until the last minute to do your assignments.

10. Go to tutoring if you need it. No shame, those accounting classes are hard.

11. Try to keep a consistent sleep pattern.

12. Eat healthy- it'll help keep your mind sharp.

13. Be involved in campus activities.

14. Set aside time every week to study so you don't have to cram later.

15. Be productive but have fun!