Wait for the man you deserve

Wait for the man you deserve

So you have dated all the different guys in the book

200
Wait for the man you deserve
Google

You have dated plenty of guys

Jerks, the guy you thought were good and the overly obsessive guy that you thought you would give a chance.

After you date these people you begin to wonder why they are not working out

is something wrong with you?

Do you suck at picking all the wrong guys?

And then suddenly you meet eyes with a guy and all the air is sucked out of you

You talk, you laugh and you can not get enough of him

Wait. Wait for the guy that you can not get enough of

Wait for the guy that makes you feel like you can light fires with the way you feel inside for him

Wait for the guy that prays for you

Wait for the guy that can not wait to see you at the end of the day

Don't sell yourself short just because you have decided that what you receive is all that you deserve.

You deserve more, you deserve to be loved

To really be loved

You will become slow to anger

You will grow to become more rational

You will open your eyes and see that you all of the sudden have so much potential and reasoning to achieve those dreams you had thought about

He will better you

He will never allow you to question the love between you all

He will make you feel beautiful and never let you forget your worth

Be loved correctly

Know that you are being loved correctly because if you question yourself "Do I deserve more?"

You do.

But the one, will never allow you to have that question because in your heart, you will know.

You will know that he will fight for you and he will be your voice of reason when you are angry and he will be the one to calm you down when you are irrational

No it will not be easy but easy or hard, if you have one another you will be grateful for that

Be one with yourself and don't sell yourself short because soon he will come and he will ignite a fire inside of you making you feel like you can do anything with him by your side but patient because all good things come to those who wait

"I have never known anyone who actually believed that I was enough. Until I met you. And then you made me believe it, too. So, uh... unfortunately... I need you. And you need me." - Love and Other Drugs