Victoria F. Finally Gets Kicked Off 'The Bachelor' And 'It Is What It Is'

10 Times Victoria F. Saying 'It Is What It Is' Described Your Spring Semester Perfectly

You: *Fails midterm exam*
Also you: "It is what it is."

2721
ABC

Well, it happened.

Victoria F. did not receive a rose from Peter Weber as the bachelor pilot narrowed his final two ladies down to Hannah Ann and Madison Prewett.

But before she got in the car to leave the show for good, Victoria blessed us with some grade-A content, mumbling through her pain by twice saying to Peter:

"It is what it is."

In that moment, maybe for the first time all season, we could all relate to Victoria. Here are 10 times this spring semester you felt like Victoria F. saying "It is what it is."

1. When you wake up at 7:57 a.m. for your 8 a.m. and chose to skip it completely instead of showing up 10-15 minutes late.

"It is what it is."

2. When your 2020 New Year's resolution was to eat better but your roommate wants to order pizza and share a bottle of wine on a Tuesday night.

"It is what it is."

3. When they tell you touching your face and mouth can give you the Coronavirus but you're a notorious nail-bitter.

"It is what it is."

4. When you say you're never hooking up with him again but wake up the next morning in his apartment.

"It is what it is."

5. When you promised yourself you were going to budget hardcore but spend $150 at Target or TJ Maxx on nothing in particular.

"It is what it is."

6. When your goal for the semester was a 4.0 GPA and now you'd sell a pinky toe for anything over a 3.0.

"It is what it is."

7. When you see the cutest dog on campus but didn't get to pet it.

"It is what it is."

8. When you said you weren't going out tonight but end up doing tequila shots and crying.

"It is what it is."

9. When you find out the cute guy in your art history class that has been your only reason for going to class has a serious girlfriend.

"It is what it is."

10. When you're SO DONE with the semester and it's only March.

"It is what it is."