Who Will Be The Bachelorette On Season 16?

10 Reasons Madison Prewett Will Actually Be The Next Bachelorette

She's obviously too good for Peter.

37238
ABC

I just started watching "The Bachelor" in real-time this season (season 24) and I have to admit I understand what all the fuss is about.

It's dumb. It's silly. It's dramatic. It's scripted. It's predictable but will still leave you with your jaw on the floor.

It's perfect.

As Peter hands out roses one by one, many #BachelorNation fans are looking at Madison Prewett to be who he ultimately ends up with. And that would be a great choice on his part. Which is why it won't happen. I might be a "Bachelor" novice but if there's one thing I'm confident about, it's that Peter does *not* make great choices.

So where would that leave Madison? In perfect position to be the next bachelorette.

Here are 10 reasons Madison won't end up with Peter, but actually be the leading lady in the upcoming "The Bachelorette" season 16:

1. She's not going to win "The Bachelor" because it's too obvious she's the best girl left, and Peter has been making dumb decisions all season.

She is peaking way too early and who knows how Peter will digest finding out she's saving herself for marriage.

2. She's a virgin.

ABC sprinted with the "Colton is a virgin" storyline for "The Bachelor" not too long ago, and I'm sure they'd love to do "The Bachelorette" version of that.

3. She's from Alabama.

Alabama Hannah was a hit, so Alabama Madison would be the kind of sequel people actually want to see.

4. She's an athlete.

Any time you can have a cute "couple playing one-on-one basketball" scene, you have to do it.

5. She actually has a personality.

Hannah Brown carried the last season of "The Bachelorette" with ease, but we're seeing what happens when your star doesn't have a personality this season with Peter. Madison is a natural.

6. She is wholesome.

She comes across as smart and someone who makes good decisions, and that would lead to a compelling season for sure.

7. Her family is super important to her.

She might be young, but she's actually ready to settle down.

8. She's a dork.

She somehow is super hot and maintains that "girl next door" persona, which will play big-time with audiences.

9. She's a brunette.

Hannah Brown was a blonde, so you have to mix things up.

10. She makes making out with guys on TV seem like a lot of fun.

Whether it's been a makeout session on a boat or being pressed against a wall, Madison's makeout game has been strong. Always a plus.