15 Actual Thoughts You Have While Wandering Around TJ Maxx

God bless TJ Maxx.

18086

I recently went to TJ Maxx with a friend with the sole purpose of not buying anything. We literally looked at everything, though, and later, I walked out with half a dozen items I was not planning on buying. I'm just glad it was only six from the number of things I saw and liked.

Here were my thoughts as I wandered around TJ Maxx for an hour.

1. "A Michael Kors purse? I wonder how cheap it is..."

2. "Of course I have to check out the clearance section... except that's basically the entire store."

3. "I'm not sure what I would write in a notebook, but these are hella cute."

4. "This may look horrible on me but I'm going to try it on anyway."

5. "Maybe I should just look at some nice clothes for work. You can never have too many business casual clothes..."

6. "These Adidas shoes are so cheap yet still expensive."

7. "$5 makeup... How bad could it be?"

8. "American Eagle shorts for only $15?!"

9. "I can't carry all this stuff."

10. "Do I have a giftcard?"

11. "I want to decorate my house with everything in here."

12. "Oh, look, something I didn't need but buying anyway."

13. "Could I pull this off? It's cheap and looks good on the mannequin..."

14. "Yeah, I could use another phone case."

15. "Yes, I found what I wanted. No, I did not need any of this."