Verses For PMNs

Verses For PMNs

The Lord has a plan.

2
Verses For PMNs

Recruitment is a nerve-racking process for both potential new members and in-house actives. Let me say this now: the process works. You will end up where you need to be--trust in that. But nerves are a natural part of the process. When I was a PNM, I read these verses every morning to calm my anxieties:

“Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make straight your paths” ~ Proverbs 3:5-6

“I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my eye upon you” ~ Psalm 32:8

“Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus”
~ Philippians 4:6-7

“Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid”
~ John 14:27

“Cast your cares on the Lord and He will sustain you; He will never let the righteous be shaken”
~ Psalm 55:22

“For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope”
~ Jeremiah 29:11

“And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to His purpose”
~ Romans 8:28

“And the Lord will guide you continually and satisfy your desire in scorched places and make your bones be strong; and you shall be like a watered garden, like a spring of water, whose waters do not fall”
~ Isaiah 58:11

“For from Him and through Him are all things. To Him be the glory forever. Amen.”
~ Romans 11:36

If you have the time in the morning, read the whole chapter of Matthew 6.

How great is it that in times of anxiety and uncertainty, the Lord is guiding you every step of the way? And He already knows where you will end up so there’s no need for you to worry. Cast all your anxieties on the Lord because he cares for you oh so much!