The Ultimate UNH Bucket List

The Ultimate UNH Bucket List

The 50 things every wildcat should do in their four years at UNH!

653
The Ultimate UNH Bucket List

The four years you spend at the University of New Hampshire will be one of the best times of your life. You'll make new friends, amazing memories, and have a whole hell of a lot of fun. So here it is wildcats - the ultimate UNH bucket list - everything you should try to do in your four years at UNH!

1. Rub the wildcat statue's nose

2. Explore college woods

3. Jump off the bridge at Wiswall Dam

4. Get a JB at Franz's

5. Eat at all three dining halls and pick your favorite (Defend your favorite to the death - HOCO FOREVER!)

6. With that said...curse the HoCo steps for existing

7. Be late to class because you absolutely NEEDED Dunks/Aroma Joe's/BNG

8. Make a legit attempt to befriend a UNH squirrel

9. Get a parking ticket

10. Go to a bonfire

11. Get late night DHOP

12. Go to U-Day and get as much free stuff as possible

13. Go to the bars at midnight on your 21st birthday (no matter what day it is)

14. Stand in a truck bed at the homecoming tailgate

15. Take a picture on top of the wildcat statue.

16. Sing karaoke at the Knot.

17. Play an intramural sport.

18. Along those lines...compete in Beer Olympics.

19. Participate in the week long celebration of Halloween.

20. Explore Wagon Hill Farm.

21. Get a Scorpion Bowl at MeiWei.

22. Spot the unicycling juggler.

23. Have some kind of run-in with the Durham/UNH cops.

24. Hit up Tuesday night dollar pitchers at Scorp's.

25. Go in (sneak into) the cottages or lodges hot tub.

26. Get food from Wild Kitty (preferably late night).

27. Meet the dog at the Knot.

28. Skip class in the winter because SNOW.

29. Skip class in the spring because SUNSHINE.

30. Join an extracurricular club or organization.

31. Take advantage of the fact that HoCo serves breakfast until 2pm on Saturday's and Sunday's.

32. Attend a UNH hockey game.

33. Sled/ski/snowboard down library hill.

34. Try your best at Scorp's Wednesday night trivia.

35. Go ice skating at the rink.

36. Sit on T Hall lawn.

37. Darty hop on Cinco.

38. Get your crunchy granola on at Solarfest.

39. Buy an obscene number of drinks in one go at Libby's Thursday night dollar drinks.

40. Get breakfast/brunch at the Big Bean.

41. Wake up in the morning and regret (but not really) all the Domino's/DHOP you drunkenly ate the night before.

42. Ride around campus on a moped.

43. Reserve a dining hall table by putting your phone/other belongings on it.

44. Wear leggings/sweats to the bar because you're a senior and you don't give a f***.

45. Hungover breakfast/brunch at Young's Restaurant.

46. Spend wayyyy too much money on UNH apparel at the bookstore or Hayden's Sports.

47. Steal 2+ pieces of fruit from a dining hall.

48. Have the time of your life.

49. Sneak booze into graduation.

50. Graduate!