The Ultimate Couple's Bucket List

The Ultimate Couple's Bucket List

A few ideas to bring excitement into your relationship.

5050
The Ultimate Couple's Bucket List
Starcasm

Ahhhh love...it's a beautiful thing, right? To have a partner you can share your deepest, darkest secrets with as well as laugh with them over literally nothing at like 2 am. Love is a strange thing, but being with your soulmate is one of the best feelings in the world. Recently, my boyfriend and I decided to wanted to make a bucket list of things to do before the summer ended and life got hectic again. Though our bucket list is lasting only through the summer, yours can be things to do before you get married, during the winter, or just forever. So lo' and behold... The Ultimate Couple's Bucket List

1. Go to the beach together.

This idea is a fan favorite between couples worldwide. Who wouldn't love to take a long walk on the boardwalk, draw pictures and your names in the sand, or play in the water with your significant other? Going to the beach together is a MUST! **Bonus points if you can somehow get a private or small populated beach.

2. Make dinner together.

This is one of the things on the bucket list that a lot of married couples roll their eyes at. After my boyfriend and I did this together, I had a bunch of married people tell me, "well, when you're married that's not as exciting cause you do it every night!" Yeah, yeah, whatever. We still had fun.

3. Have a bonfire.

Whether you decide to have a private bonfire with just the two of you, or invite all your friends and make it a party is completely up to you. There's just something about cuddling up to each other as the sound of fire crackling and warmth by while roasting marshmallows together that is something you can't get anywhere else.

4. Go cosmic bowling.

Anyone can go bowling, but it is 100 times more exciting to go cosmic bowling. With the lights turned low, lasers and loud music and glow in the dark balls it makes bowling way more fun. If you're anything like my boyfriend and I, we both suck at bowling so having the lights makes it way more fun than just watching each other fail to knock down pins over and over again.

5. Find solid double-date partners.

There's just something fun about taking your significant other and going out with your best friend, or his best friend and their significant other. If you can find a solid other couple, preferably one that doesn't fight a lot and isn't dramatic (you don't want to get caught in all that drama), you'll be set for some fun other dates.

6. Do a photo shoot together.

Newsflash: You don't have to be engaged or married with children to get to do fun couple photoshoots together. Grab a camera and someone who knows how to work it or a tripod with a camera with a timer. You don't need a fancy professional photographer or the best photo editing software available. Dress in your favorite outfits, Google some cute couple poses and do them, have your friend take them or set your camera on a tripod and then use some free online editing softwares and have fun!

7. Go to the zoo.

Embrace your inner child and animal lover and head off to the zoo with your significant other. Fun ensues.

8. Go tacky light touring.

This one only applies to the winter time (obviously) so if you're planning a summer-only bucket list, you may as well move onto the next one. Christmas is a time of cheer and happiness, what better way than exploring how other people set out their Christmas cheer by light display? Tacky light touring is fun with friends and especially with your lover.

9. Go to a drive-in movie.

This one is definitely on my bucket list and it should be on yours, too! There's something better about going to a drive-in movie, hanging out in the trunk of the car with tons of blankets and pillows than sitting in a stuffy theater chair. Plus, the snacks at drive-in theaters are WAY cheaper than at the movie theater. (But really, the most expensive thing at my local drive-in is like $3.75)

10. Have a picnic.

You can do this in a park or in your own backyard. Make something simple like PB & J sandwiches, pack a bag of chips, a few sodas and you're on your way. (You may also want to grab the bug spray or sunscreen if you're going to be out there for a while).

11. Recreate your first date.

Go see a movie? Eat at a certain restaurant? Go on a picnic? Hang out in a certain spot? Hit up a local coffee shop? Get ice cream somewhere? Doesn't matter what you did or how you did it, recreate it! Do it all over again and notice the differences from then to now!

12. Eat at a restaurant neither of you have ever heard of.

Going out to eat at new places can sometimes be intimidating because you never know if you'll hate everything on the menu, but it can also be really fun and you may find your perfect new dinner spot!

13. Create a Sim family and play them together.

I got this idea straight from Zoella and Alfie from Youtube. You can either make yourselves or a completely random people and then just see what kind of fun stuff happens from there.

14. Go to an amusement park.

Going to an amusement park with my boyfriend last summer was one of the most fun things I have ever done. Granted, it was also more fun cause we had some of our mutual friends there as well to add to it. To this one, I would recommend bringing other friends along, but it's fun just you two as well.

15. Watch the sunset.

Grab a blanket, lay it out in the backyard, lay down and watch the sunset. It's peaceful and calming and you could have some deep conversations while you're there.

16. Have a dessert date.

You can eat some sweets while with your sweet - what could be better than that?

17. Decorate for the holidays.

Deck the halls or carve some pumpkins or set off fireworks or decorate for a New Year's Eve party or do whatever to decorate and celebrate your favorite holiday!

Whatever you choose to do with your significant other, I hope it is one of the most exciting days you've ever had! Whether you do it with friends or just do it solo, it will be as fun as you make it! Happy bucket listing!