The Different Types Of People You'll Meet At Arizona State

6 Different Types Of People You'll Meet At Arizona State Before You Graduate, No Exceptions

Just like any other campus, just cooler.

300

Arizona State University is such a large school that the campus itself feels like a city. Naturally, with a student body of nearly 71,946, you can run into some pretty diverse individuals. While this article is meant to be mostly goofy... ASU is really an amazing and diverse place that any person can find their close group of friends and study well.

The people who scooter everywhere.

Bird Scooters and Lime Scooters dominate ASU's campus. There are times when one might be running late for class and grab one of these useful tools to make it on time, but there are certain people that utilize these any day at any time. And these regulars are ruthless. They zip everywhere and don't even look to see if there are people in their way!

The party animals.

It is no secret — ASU was known for years for being the biggest party school in the nation. Even though now we don't make the top 30, it hasn't stopped most people on campus from being ready to rally any second of any day.

The media makers.

BigDawgsTv and many alike are constantly filming on ASU's campus. It's fun to recognize the guys from videos that you get caught up on watching on YouTube or FaceBook. Better avoid their path if you see 'em with a camera unless you want to be the recipient of a fun prank.

Greek life gangs.

Guilty is charged for this one... but the people who travel in packs mainly only with their Greek friends!

Protestors and activists.

No hate towards those who do (get your message out there baby), but ALL OVER campus there are so many people who want to talk to you or have you sign petitions. About every five feet there is someone with a new cause for you to get behind. #ChangeMakers

The non-existent students.

In high school it was pretty bad... just sitting on your phone in class — but college takes it to another level. When the guy in front of you has a laptop split screen playing "Fortnite" on the left and watching the game on the right, with AirPods in, and also downing a Redbull, you just know his giving a sh*t meter is at below zero.

Here are just a few of the many subgroups that make up ASU, one of the most amazing places to attend for school!