TV's Most Hated TV Characters

TV's Most Hated TV Characters

My list of TV's most annoying characters.

788
TV's Most Hated TV Characters
"Orange is the New Black"

TV is America's love interest. It has brought together families, and friendship has been forged out of popular shows. However, behind the glowing screen that has brought light into our lives , their are little monsters that compel us to watch, even if we are cringing. These are the most hated characters on TV.

Meredith Grey

Can we please talk about how annoying Meredith Grey is for a second? Over the summer, I made the horrible mistake of watching "Grey’s Anatomy" and got so upset I punched my computer. You read that right. Out of all the people on this list, Meredith Grey is, in fact, the most annoying, in my humble opinion. Let's take some facts into account. Her aversion to life is appalling. In the span of three seasons, she kind of voluntarily drowns twice, voluntarily gets put in the line of fire, and puts her hand on a bomb in a guys body. This death-wish thing is getting out of hand and someone needs to sit her down. Her interaction with the dead characters is a little much too- like Denny was not your true love Mer. Also, can we talk about the way she treated poor innocent Bambi-like George O’Malley? Crushing, really. She knows he’s in love with her, and with no regards to his feelings, has sex with him and then crushes him when he expects more than a one-night stand. Heartbreaking.

Dean Forester

To be honest when Dean first came on "Gilmore Girls," I thought he was cute in that early 2000s jerky guy way. Then he dates Rory and all his stalkerish/ controlling traits come to light. Honestly, I needed him off "Gilmore Girls" during season 2 because everyone knows Jess and Rory are soul mates and he was controlling Rory even though he knew she was in love with Jess. He basically controls Rory throughout their entire relationship, gets mad at her when she won't say “I love you” after a minute of dating, AND takes Rory’s virginity when he’s currently married. It’s too much. Thank god Rory didn’t end up with him but also she didn’t end up with Jess so it’s like what was the point of Dean.

Amanda Rollins

Okay, this is my personal point of contention. I don’t know about any of you but I grew up with the best crime duo of history: Olivia Benson and Elliot Stabler of Law and Order: SVU. Now when the infamous day came and Stabler left Special Victims Unit, we were greeted with two newcomers: Rollins and Amaro. These two newbies tried to take the place of the beloved Elliot Stabler. Amaro is annoying because honestly just sit down and stop trying to be Stabler. But Rollins is a whole other story. Benson is the badass woman of the show and Rollins comes in and tries to steal it out of Benson’s grip. It is too much for a diehard SVU fan like me.

Larry Bloom

Larry Bloom from "Orange is the New Black" should be on everyone’s hated TV characters list. Honestly, the list is endless with all of his fuck ups. First he exploits Piper’s prison situation to make $$$ off her hilarious/troubling prison stories. And mind you, he is doing this to his fiancé who he “loves.” Right, Larry. Then in stylish Larry fashion, he hooks up with Piper’s best friend and business partner who is newly married/just had a baby. PIPER IS IN PRISON WHEN THIS IS HAPPENING. Larry just royally fucked up here. Polly and Larry try to say “it just happened” but really now. Also Larry’s insecurities, while rightly placed, were just way too much to put on someone going through a tough time- have some faith in your relationship Bloom.

From Your Site Articles