20 Episodes Of 'Law & Order: SVU' That Make Amanda Rollins One Of The Best Characters

Ranking the best 20 episodes from Amanda Rollins of "Law & Order: SVU" as of its 21st season.

3566

Amanda Rollins has played a crucial role on Law & Order: SVU since she first began at the 16th precinct in season 13. We take a look back at the 20 best Amanda Rollins SVU episodes from seasons 13-21.

20. "Plastic" (Season 20, Episode 10)

With emotions running high during her second pregnancy, Rollins faces off against a rapist in the interrogation room in a heated exchange between the two.

19. "Unintended Consequences" (Season 19, Episode 6)

Rollins puts her detective skills to the test when she goes undercover at a young women's rehab center to investigate the death of a young girl.

18. "Heightened Emotions" (Season 18, Episode 4)

Amanda's troubled sister Kim returns after serving a year in prison. Rollins works to trust her again, but in the final scene of the episode, she catches her taking pills, as she comes up with another excuse to diffuse the situation.

17. "Holden's Manifesto" (Season 16, Episode 4)

Rollins must confront a psychopathic young man who is holding people hostage at his former school, and she must get him to think she is in love with him in order to diffuse the situation.

16. "Scorched Earth" (Season 13, Episode 1)

The first episode after Stabler's departure in the season 13 premiere which introduces Rollins and begins her intricate character personality that we see play out through the rest of her time on the series.

15. "We Dream of Machine Elves" (Season 21, Episode 8)

While undercover in a cult during a rape investigation, Rollins goes so far to even be affected by drugs and can be seen hallucinating and under the influence after the cops bust the room.

14. "Part 33" (Season 20, Episode 14)

In a special episode in which the SVU detectives have to testify at the trial of a woman who killed her abusive husband, Rollins argues with the rest of the squad. This episode comes just after she gives birth to her second child. She opens up with Benson about her past life in Georgia.

13. "A Story of More Woe" (Season 20, Episode 13)

After discovering that Dr. Al Pollack is the father of her baby, she goes over in her head how she wants her life to plan out and she makes a crucial life decision regarding her second child's father. She then gives birth to her baby, and the entire SVU squad comforts her.

12. "Devil's Dissections"/ "Criminal Pathology" (Season 17, Episodes 1-2)

After Rollins reaches an emotional breaking point regarding a sick case of a serial killer, she confesses to Benson that she is pregnant and that the father of her baby is Declan Murphy.

11. "I Deserve Some Loving Too" (Season 21, Episode 14)

Rollins is at it undercover again, only this time, a romantic spark seems to pop up between her and Sergeant Hasim Khaldoun who is assisting SVU with the interrogation.

10. "Star-Struck Victims" (Season 17, Episode 16)

In order to catch a pair of rapists, Rollins goes undercover without Benson's knowledge and ends up getting very close to being assaulted herself. Mike Dodds then covers for her, and her relationship with Benson weakens, who states that she can't trust her anymore.

9. "Pattern Seventeen" (Season 16, Episode 9)

Rollins traces her roots back to Atlanta to receive help from her former captain involving a serial rapist's case across the country.

8. "Rapist Anonymous" (Season 15, Episode 9)

Within her anonymous group, Rollins encounters trouble and must reveal her own secrets at the stand during the trial.

7. "Maternal Instincts" (Season 17, Episode 6)

At her baby shower, Amanda's mother shows up to bring her some trouble. An SVU case that involves her sister brings her anxiety during her pregnancy, as she must figure out what to do with everything going on.

6. "Must Be Held Accountable" (Season 21, Episode 10)

This is the "Surrender Rollins" of SVU where she finally gets her own big episode being kidnapped, only this time there is almost a guarantee that she'll make it out alive, the only question is how?

5. "Eternal Relief From Pain" (Season 21, Episode 16)

Season 21 was a big one for Rollins as this episode introduces us to her father, and also features the return of her sister Kim, who is revealed to have her own baby boy.

4. "Deadly Ambition" (Season 14, Episode 15)

Rollins shoots and kills her sister's abusive boyfriend, and IAB pulls an investigation into the incident that took place at her apartment. The plot thickens when it is discovered her sister wanted him dead in the first place.

3. "Forgiving Rollins" (Season 16, Episode 10)

Rollins must confront the ghosts of her past when she faces her former captain, and rapist on trial, and must reveal her deepest, darkest secrets.

2. "The Book of Esther" (Season 19, Episode 20)

After finding a girl on a train alone, Rollins gets personally involved in a case to help save a young girl from her abusive family. It then hits close to home when she discovers the bullet that fatally wounded Esther during the gunfight to save her, belonged to her own gun. She breaks up into tears in Benson's office and later goes to a church to pray.

1. "Gambler"s Fallacy" (Season 15, Episode 17)

The episode that reaches the climax of Rollins's gambling addiction. She finds herself in major issues with a gambling club after being in debt and not paying her dues.

She begins to turn her back on SVU in order to keep herself alive. The final moments of the episode offer up a shocking twist involving Declan Murphy and his undercover operation that makes this one of the most thrilling and nail-biting episodes in SVU history.

From Your Site Articles
Related Articles Around the Web