The Power of Not Caring

The Power of Not Caring

It's a choice.

149
The Power of Not Caring
Villaperezoso

It is interesting to see the faces of those who slave away at their lives. They have no passion, just a heartbeat. A constant rhythm, it is morbid. Dominant in direction. Without an attractive melody, how can other hear your beat?

They simply can’t. There is no analysis or reflection.

Do you act the same?

Is their rhythm in your heart?

Rhythm in your breath?

Or even your pen?

If you are not sure, begin to play your heart string, like a violin until it is tuned.

Find a melody that is your own because you are the only one who will hear it.

One filled with drastic change in tone, volume, and diction.

Fill it with your most personal thoughts, as it will be the rhythm only you hear.

No point playing a song that cannot be heard by others, since they do not have your dream.

Obtaining this perfect symphony will make it worth it.

The irrational thought, provoking voice, and striking sound, is your greatest inspiration.

When the unexplained force cannot pull you, be driven by the melody you hear. As if you are chasing a song you wish to find.

The credit goes to champions, visionaries, and artists who found such a melody. They stopped caring, having their worries turn stale and fall off.

It is never luck, the way the universe worlds such people.

He who cuts the ties for the sake of a dream is not a beast, but a god with unimaginable foresight.

She who stopped listening to the floating myths in the stratosphere, found the beat and sharpened skills.

These are the people with vision.

They express their melody for internal reflection.

When they are yelling without a voice, an outsider can only look with puzzled eyes.

These champions are the lions who roar in an empty jungle.

They roar with the universe behind them as they shall be heard across dimensions.

To a different reality.

Roaring like a Tsunami, yet gentle as the summer breeze.

It is those who stopped caring.

They speak in crystallized voice.

To reach the mind of the unnurtured, and reignite the accepted truth.

A melody that rings the neurological pathways of the brain. The manifestation of dopamine rushes.

There lies the purpose of knowledge, finding the internal symphony.

It is a matter of effort, finding such a spark.

When the right word, phrase, or paragraph….the eyes open the void of uncertainty.