The Of Who You Are

The Of Who You Are

Building potential and confidence through spreading the word.

15
The Of Who You Are
google images

Here it is, sprouts. You need to know the truth about who you are. You are more. Our world, our culture, our family, our peers, our past can tell us lies about who we are and who we should be. But the truth is we are more. There’s something greater that was made just for you. Beyond all of your troubled, heavy history, a perfect and neat fit was tailored for the design you were created to be. Truth is you’re loved and chosen. No way are you shoved to the backspace or kicked out of the heart of acceptance. You may not feel worthy or loved because you’re listening to the wrong voice. You are needed and your life is every bit of significance that it was made to be because you are a part of it. Truth is, you are so amazing. There're shadows that will drag you from the security of light, but it is the truth that you have a God who is far stronger and who makes you far more than anything they whisper from your pillowcase at night.

I wish I could tell you that there is a day when all your fears and shadows will seemingly disappear, but as the night will become when the sun sleeps, your shadows will come and try to steal you, because the truth is you are gold. Your shadows will sneak into your heart and bruise up and beat anything that shines or stands for something God would love. The truth is they are wrong and you are worth something. The truth is we can’t lock our depression in a closet or shove our sin down in the basement because regardless, it’s still there. Nonetheless, there is hope. There is honest encouragement that is powerful enough to pull you out if you so choose to believe these words. Goodness, I pray that you do. This world is too busy and cluttered to follow through when you have a completely and unconditionally loved and free spirit that is pretty and untouched by this earth. That is what you should follow and let guide you. Believe this truth, and you will become the fullness of you, and I’m talking the you that you were

meant to be. That version is going to look like freedom, love and beauty. Until the day you see it, I’ll be here writing the truth about you.