44 Reasons Donald Trump Was A Bad 45th President

The 'Trump Train' Is Going Off The Rails, So Why Are People Still Riding It?

For those of you who voted for Trump, maybe you should take a look at the person he actually is.

820

Donald Trump, otherwise known as the 45th president of the United States, has been one of the most divisive presidents of this century. He is currently fighting back on the results of the 2020 election where he lost, and President-elect Joe Biden and Vice-President-elect Kamala Harris have been projected as the winners despite Trump claiming — without evidence — that there were multiple fraudulent election activities.

In my opinion, this is just a way for him to not have to concede in the election because let's face it, Trump has always been a sore loser. Donald Trump filed for bankruptcies a total of six times and has even had a failed educational scam with his so-called Trump University.

With these financial losses, he has constantly refused to release his tax returns. There are multitudes of awful things on top of that which Donald Trump has taken part in and still approximately 48% of the voters that turned out to vote for the 2020 election still voted for him.

For many, this election was not just about politics and party lines but universal basic human rights and dignity of this country, and for those of you who voted for Trump, maybe you should take a look at the person he actually is.

1. Trump mocks protestors exercising their freedom of speech.

This protest mentioned was by Black Lives Matter Supporters in the city of Pittsburgh.

2. President Trump demurs on Putin's alleged murders of political opponents.

Trump claimed in the interview that he still has respect for Putin.

3. Trump makes animal abuse violations private.

blog.humanesociety.org

Animal abuse violations can no longer be found on the United States Department of Agriculture website when it has historically been able to be viewed by the public.

4. Campaign lies regarding crime.

Donald Trump falsely claimed while campaigning in 2016 that murder rates in the country were at an all-time high compared to the last 45 years. The FBI proved this to be false.

5. Donald Trump begins to take away human rights.

The Trump administration has written out a rule that takes away laws for transgender individuals that protect them from healthcare discrimination.

6. Trump rolls back environmental protections.

Donald Trump signed into law the ability for coal mines to dump mine waste into streams.

7. Trump continuously attacks journalists and the media.

This includes taking away CNN's John Acosta from having a press pass for white house press conferences.

8. Trump claims the FBI is full of leakers.

Another attack on organizations that Americans should trust.

9. The Trump administration pulls back on police reform.

This includes not following or monitoring policing violations across the country including use of excessive force and deaths due to police brutality.

10. Trump administration removes "science" from EPA mission statement.

Photo by Hans Reniers on Unsplash

The Environmental Protection Agency under the Trump Administration removed the word "science" from its mission statement.

11. Trump sells weapons to Saudi Arabia.

The weapon sale goes through to Saudi Arabia despite knowing that the country is known to wrongfully kill its citizens.

12. Trump's Muslim Ban

This original Muslim ban was blocked by courts as unconstitutional.

13. Mocking the deceased.

Donald Trump repeatedly has made fun of deceased political figures such as John McCain and John Dingell.

14. Trump mocks the handicapped.

The New York Times reporter he mocked, Serge F. Kovaleski, has a physical disability that affects his arms which can be shown in the actions taken by Trump in this clip.

15. Giving Rush Limbaugh the Presidential Medal of Freedom.

Rush Limbaugh is a radio host who has had multiple controversies including racist statements and calling a 12-year-old a dog.

SEE ALSO: 23 Rush Limbaugh Quotes That Should Automatically Disqualify Him From Receiving The Medal Of Freedom

16. Blamed FBI For Parkland Shooting

Trump tweeted out that it was the FBI's fault for the Parkland, Florida school shooting.

17. Trump alters the United States Postal Service.

This includes not funding the US Postal Service as well as removing postal drop off boxes.

18. Trump raked in billions while in office.

Trump does donate his salary as president but still makes and collects profits on his businesses despite no longer "being in charge" of them.

19. Not following precedence on security clearance regulations.

This includes lack of clearances for Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump.

20. A botched raid in Yemen.

Trump failed to take blame as commander in chief of the failed raid as well.

21. Blamed California for its devastating wildfires.

And again undermines science and climate change.

22. Encouraging violence at the border.

Trump encouraged border patrol to shoot those at the border in the leg.

23. False Accusations regarding President Obama.

Trump falsely claimed that Obama "wiretapped" Trump while Trump was at Trump Tower.

24. Refused to denounce the "QAnon" conspiracy theory.

The conspiracy has been called Antisemitic.

25. Trump attacks science... again.

Trump refused to take blame for falsely claiming a hurricane would hit Alabama and instead showed an altered hurricane path graph.

26. Trump pays just $750 in taxes.

He has paid just $750 in federal taxes despite being a billionaire.

27. Racist claims against sitting House members.

This includes sending legal citizens back to their countries when only one of the five that was mentioned was born in a different country.

28. Insults about foreign countries.

President Trump unapologetically calls them "shithole countries."

29. Name-calls a dictator.

President Trump calls North Korea's leader "little rocket man."

30. Multiple criminal associates.

Trump associates and aides have been indicted and charged.

31. Insulting veterans and fallen troops.

Trump allegedly called dead veterans suckers and losers.

32. Disclosing classified information to Russians.

Trump gave secret information to the Russian foreign minister.

33. Settlements to porn stars.

Stormy Daniels is a porn star who was allegedly given settlement money as part of hush money to not speak about an affair with Trump.

34. Endorsed an alleged child molester.

Trump endorsed Roy Moore in his campaign, a known child molester.

35. Trump not taking Russian bounties on U.S. troops seriously.

He claimed that he believed the alleged Russian bounties claims were fake.

36. Trump makes fun of assault allegations by Christine Blasey Ford.

This is troubling because many women are afraid to come forward when it comes to sexual assault.

37. Trump tells extremist group to "stand by."

He also told the right-wing extremist group "Proud Boys," to "stand back and stand by."

38. Trump tear gases protestors for photo op.

Trump again undermines the use of freedom of speech by ordering tear gassing of protestors.

39. Trump turns immigrants into villains.

Trump's rhetoric includes calling immigrants animals

40. America paying for the wall, not Mexico.

Donald Trump used the Pentagon budget to pay for the wall.

41. Throwing rolls of paper towels at Puerto Ricans after Hurricane Maria.

This was supposedly to help in hurricane relief efforts.

42. Constant Lies

Trump has made over 20,000 false claims while in office.

43. More than two dozen sexual assault allegations.

This is just the allegations so far that have come forward.

44. Trump mishandling COVID-19.

Trump disbanded the pandemic response force in 2018. He covered the virus up to reach a trade agreement.