5 Trendy Online Stores For College Students On A Budget

5 Trendy Online Stores Every College Student On A Budget Should Know About

A fashion guide without the expensive price tag.

1246

If you are anything like me, clothes are everything. Every time I go shopping or get a package of clothing in the mail, I'm instantly in the best mood EVER. Since coming to college I had always tried to keep up with the latest trends and looks that people have been trying to achieve this year. Unfortunately, the price tag gets in the way sometimes.

I mean, who wants to spend $100 on a pair of jeans? Not me. I've been searching for the best online shopping stores that won't hurt your bank account, but still leave you looking absolutely fabulous. Here are the top five online stores I have found to shop while on a college budget! Get to shopping, ladies.

1. Zaful

One of my favorite online stores to find all the best swimsuits for summer is Zaful.

You can get a bikini set for just $11.99! Like what?! I find myself ordering at least 10 for summer.

Zaful also has other clothing like tops, shoes, bottoms, and accessories. They offer all different styles and looks. Shipping takes about 2 weeks, but once your items arrive, you're guaranteed to love them.

2. BooHoo

Boohoo is an online store that offers such a good variety of clothing. Boohoo sells more streetwear and loungewear.

I have ordered many things myself from Boohoo, and have loved the pieces I've ordered EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

This is the perfect place to shop, and they always have sales going on. There is 50% off everything sale right now, you can't beat that.

3. Princess Polly

Princess Polly is my favorite clothing store of all time. They have a streetwear, grunge style that will fit all the newest trends.

They are a bit pricey, but I've always been willing to spend $45 on a top because of their amazing quality.

They have an app you can download on your iPhone that makes it so easy to shop. Their shipping is SO quick, even though it comes from Australia. They have a wide variety of dresses, skirts, denim, and tops that will be sure to make you feel like a million bucks.

4. Nasty Gal

Nasty Gal is the one online clothing store that always has the BEST sales. I have shopped online through them for so long, and sometimes get 80% off on clothing. It is crazy how much money you save.

Their clothes take about two weeks to get in, but they are so cute and great quality.

Nasty Gal offers so many different styles of clothes, and you are sure to get the best quality. I ordered a dress for last New Years from this website, and still to this day, it is my favorite dress.

Nasty Gal has an app that allows you to shop from your phone, and makes it a lot easier to shop on the go.

They also offer AfterPay. AfterPay is a payment plan that let's you break up your total into four separate payments to lower your cost at purchase!

5. Curtsy

Curtsy is a thrifting app that you can download. It is students, like ourselves, that resell their clothing items for a lower price. I have found some of the cutest outfits from this app.

It is clothing that you can buy at a cheaper price than what they originally bought it for! Curtsy offers costumes, loungewear, athletic wear, jeans and denim, tops, swimsuits, and shoes. It is all resell, so you are buying directly from another person.

The prices of some items are marked down by choice of the seller, so go search for some really great deals on some really cute clothes!

Happy shopping everyone, I hope you find your next favorite outfit at one of these stores!