15 Reasons Why Online Shopping Is Better Than In-Store Shopping

Online Shopping Takes The Cake
2582

Online shopping is one of those things that you either love or hate. Shopping in person can be pretty fun and is a good way to bond with friends or see things in person before you buy them, but online shopping still takes the cake as my preferred shopping technique. Online shopping is one of the best things to come out of the Internet and can be used to order anything under the sun. There are many reasons why I love online shopping. Here are the top 15 reasons why online shopping is better than shopping in the store.

1. You can wear your pajamas and don't have to leave your bed.

Don't feel like dressing up? You don't have to.

2. You can search directly for what you want instead of looking around a store.

There's no search bar at the store. Instead of walking around for hours to find that jacket you want, you can just search for it online and find it in a few minutes.

3. You don't have to ask people for help.

It is the perfect way to avoid awkward small talk and you don't have to rely on the sales people to find things for you.

4. There are more options to choose from.

The internet is full of different stores. Almost every store usually has more items online than they do at their in-store locations too.

5. It is more exciting to anticipate getting a package in the mail than to just buy it and get it right away.

Receiving a package in the mail is like getting a gift from yourself.

6. There's no waiting in line.

Not having to wait in line at checkout is one of the best things about online shopping. You can pay whenever you want.

7. You have more time to think before impulse buying.

If you're unsure about a purchase, you can just close your computer and buy it later.

8. You don't have to worry about parking.

Parking is the worst and on weekends it is almost impossible to find a parking spot at the mall or grocery store.

9. There are more sales and you can use coupon codes.

You can use as many coupons as you want without looking like one of those crazy coupon hoarders.

10. You can shop at any time.

Want to shop at midnight? No worries. Malls and stores usually don't open until 9 a.m. and close around 10 p.m.

11. No carrying bags.

Your arms will thank you later.

12. You don't have to worry about starting an awkward conversation when you see someone you know at the store.

One of the worst things about going to the store is that moment when you see your old math teacher who hated you or some person you barely talk to and are forced to strike up a conversation.

13. It is easier to compare prices between stores.

You can keep multiple tabs open on your computer and compare prices for the best deal. This definitely beats that moment when you see that sweater you bought for full price on sale at another store.

14. There are no pushy sales people following you around.

You have the freedom to browse as much and for as long as you want without judgment.

15. You can see reviews of the product before you buy it.

A sales person is never going to tell you if one of their products is bad, but the people of the internet are brutally honest and will guide you in the right direction on what to buy.