Traditional Indian Mortar And Pestle Sets Are So Good, You Just Can’t Miss Out

The mortar and pestle toolset is an ancient tool that has been around since ancient times. As per various Indian scriptures, the tool dates back to 35000 BC and is still is a vital accessory for numerous modern kitchens.

In Indian traditions, the set, also known as khallad musli, has also been used as a regular alchemy accessory for making various herbal medicines. After all, due to its natural look and strong structure, it is quite handy and convenient to use for long-term purposes.

Today, you can find numerous khallad musli sets made up of different materials such as stainless steel, marble and so on. By considering all important factors, the best mortar and pestles option for your home use would surely be a high-quality marble-made set.

Here are a couple of sets for you to consider.

Green Marble Khalbatta

If you are looking for elegance and a touch of tradition, here is a fine Marble Khalbatta set that you are bound to love. The piece is carved out from the best Indian marble stone and is polished to perfection. The toolset has a strong build that makes it an ideal accessory for your busy kitchen.

Due to its round shape and accommodating structure, the set can also be utilized as a pharmacy tool to makes effective and natural medicines. One of the best features of the Green Marble Khalbatta is that it is quite easy to clean. The polished surface does not allow any stains and residue after a thorough grinding of your favorite spices. Having such a fresh piece for your kitchen would be nothing short of a wise call.

Brown Marble Khallad Musli Set

If you are looking for something spacious and attractive at the same time, you won't get a much better option than the brown khallad musli set. The set is also made up of the best Indian marble stone that is known for its durability and strength.

The set has a white/brown shade with a neat finish that makes it an ideal living room decor accessory. Apart from the usual kitchen uses, the mortar and pestles kit is also a vital tool for making traditional Indian medicine.

One of the main reasons that this is a good pick is that it ensures that you don't miss out on the refined flavors coming from a normal hand-grinding session. The mortar pestle kits do not require any kind of maintenance and repairs. All you have to do is to keep them clean and to ensure satisfying user experience.