Top ten best cars

Top ten best cars

10 cars in advace

18
Top ten best cars

A car is not just a mode of conveyance, but also a piece of art cherished, often decades after its production. Big names like Lamborghini, Aston Martin and of course, Rolls Royce often come at very high prices and are only meant for rich collectors as many of them are often sold out before they reach the public. While most of the cars listed here are wildly out of the reach for most, it is a sheer pleasure just to look at them. However, it is often difficult to prepare such a list because the manufacturers often keep the price under the wraps and preserve them for potential customers only. And it so happens that when they end up in auctions, their prices are set way above the original. So here you go with the most expensive luxury cars of 2020 existing at present. Have fun reading! WHAT IS THE MOST EXPENSIVE CAR IN THE WORLD? As in the case of the most expensive watches, one of the most important factors affecting the price of a car is the brand. Supercars from Bugati, Pagani, Ferrari, McLaren – always cost lot of money, even if we're talking about standard models. But the most expensive cars are always have limited series. As a rule, auto brands make very limited (sometimes up to 10 cars) series of a cars with exclusive options – and these cars are the champions in price. MOST EXPENSIVE CARS COMPARISON (DATA FOR 2020): Car Year Engine Horsepower Max Speed Price Bugatti La Voiture Noire 2019 8.0 L W16 1500 hp 261 mph $19 million Pagani Zonda HP Barchetta 2018 7.3L V12 760 hp 210 mph $17.5 million Rolls Royce Sweptails 2017 6.75L V12 453 hp 150 mph $13 million Bugatti Centodieci 2020 8.0L W16 (Gas) 1600 hp 236 mph $9 million Mercedes-Maybach Exelero 2005 5.5L Twin-Turbo V12 550 hp 217 mph $8 million Bugatti Divo 2020 8.0L W16 1500 hp 236 mph $6 million Pagani Huayra Imola 2019 6.0L V12 827 hp 238 mph $5.4 million Lamborghini Veneno 2013 6.5L L539 V12 740 hp 221 mph $4,5 million McLaren P1 LM 2013 3.8L twin-turbocharged M838TQ V8 1000 hp 147 mph $3,6 million Lykan HyperSport 2013 3.7L twin-turbocharged flat-six 780 hp 240 mph $3,4 million Bugatti Veyron Mansory Vivere 2005 8.0L 1200 hp 253 mph $3,4 million Aston Martin AM-RB 001 2018 6.5L Cosworth naturally-aspirated V12 1000 hp 250 mph $3,2 million Ferrari Pininfarina Sergio 2013 4.5L Ferrari F136 F V8 570 hp 198 mph $3 million Pagani Huayra 2012 370 cu in (6.0L) AMG bi-turbo M158 V12 790 hp 230 mph $2,8 million Read more at: https://www.beautifullife.info/automotive-design/top-10-most-expensive-cars-in-the-world/