16 Best Articles On Odyssey's Swoon Since February 2

16 Swoon Articles You Missed From The Month Of March

Perhaps the longest month ever made for some of the hottest content.

15

As you've seen every week, Odyssey creators never fail to create some of the most sharable content on the web — and we're not saying that just cause we're biased (though it definitely helps).

Because Swoon happens to be one of Odyssey's hottest verticals (naturally), we really can't get enough. Last month, dating and relationship content did not disappoint, in fact, we got some of our steamiest content in March.

In case you missed the top stories, we've rounded them up for you here.

I Don't Know Who Needs To Hear This But You Can't Forgive Them Until You've Forgiven Yourself

By Maria Antoinette

"As time passed, I've learned the beauty of forgiveness. But no matter how much I may practice forgiveness, it's never easy and there is always places to grow."

To The Girl Who Has Thought About Settling, Your Perfect Love Is Out There

By Kiley Coleen

"Love isn't complicated, people are. We often make love harder than it has to be. It's actually quite simple if you're on the outside looking in."

5 Tricks To Help Strengthen Your Relationship While You're Quarantined With Your SO

By Allie Raine

"My boyfriend and I are used to being together for long periods of time, but this is a whole new level of quality time. There are good things and bad, but overall I would say it is a true test for any relationship. All it takes is a little space and consideration to make it work. During this time being cooped up, you can sure learn a lot about yourself and your partner."

45 Questions To Ask Your S.O. To Bring You Closer, Whether You're Quarantined Together Or Apart

By Jennifer Kustanovich

"Don't get me wrong, I love that my boyfriend and I are stuck together and have this extra time away from work and distractions to wrestle, make dinner, workout, and just be us, but it's getting, dare I say it, kind of boring. But, to re-spark that flame, we have been diving deep into conversation and it all starts with a question."

Quarantine Is Actually The Perfect Time To Find Love, According To Experts

By Megan Patty

"We live in a culture that is so focused on sex and connecting physically that we often neglect the emotional and mental connections — aka the pieces that will ultimately make for a good relationship."

Coronavirus Porn Is Apparently A Thing And Honestly, I Find It Amusing

By Tatyannah King

"When I first found out that 'coronavirus porn' has been a top trending search on Pornhub, I originally thought it was a joke so I immediately went to the website to see for myself. Much to my amusement, I found over 1,000 results of videos with people getting it on in yellow decontamination suits, protective face masks, and medical gear."

13 Small Ways To Show Your Boyfriend You Love Him Because A Little Goes A Long Way

By Molly Joiner

"I often see posts about things men don't do enough. More often than not, I see complaints by women on my news feed or in my friend group about what 'he didn't do' and where 'he didn't take her,' and what 'he failed to remember.' I'm not saying the men are blameless, ladies, but let's try a little harder to remember the good things they do too and show them the same love they give us, unconditionally."

To The Man Who Chooses Me Every Day, I Am So Lucky To Have Found You

By Nicole Osztrogonacz

"Even on a day like today, when I'm so entirely mentally exhausted and burned out, I find happiness in you."

5 Reasons Friends With Benefits Relationships Are Actually Not So Friendly

By Mary Gonzalez

"According to Urban Dictionary, friends-with-benefits are "two friends who trust each other enough to engage in sexual activity without fear of hurting the other's feelings." This kind of relationship can be extremely toxic and can ruin a person's view on love forever."

To The Guy Who Left After 8 Years Because He Got Me Pregnant, I Forgive You

By Bri Nicole

"Eight years you were in my life. You were a part of my family and I was a part of yours. I thought you were the one I would spend my life with and then one night in Nashville you let me see your true colors — the ones you had hidden so well over those years."

I Couldn't Do Anything About The Man In My Boyfriend's Bed Because I Lived 700 Miles Away

By Cameron Brown

"It all started with a simple text: "I can't talk rn." He "couldn't talk" because he was having an affair.

Netflix's ‘Love Is Blind’ Paints An Unrealistic Picture Of Love, But I Couldn't Stop Watching

By Julia Licursi

"As a society, we value looks more than we care to admit. Physical attraction is a significant element in having an intimate relationship. This does not make you superficial — it just makes you human."

Every Relationship You've Ever Been In, As Compared To The ‘Love Is Blind’ Couples

By Rebecca Klavens

"Even though some relationships had crazier partners than others (*Ahem, Jessica), I think most people can identify with each relationship portraying different ones you might have experienced in your own life."

My Fiance Lost His Mom To Cancer, And It's Made Me Love My Parents A Little Harder

By Kylee Marie Wilson

"My fiance lost his mom to cancer years back. I wasn't with him when it happened, so I didn't know what he was like while she was still on earth. I only ever hear stories, see pictures, or on good days, watch home videos of her. I am fortunate enough to still have both my parents."

I'll Be Someone's Everything One Day, But Today, I'm Everything To Myself

By Lexi Schroeder

"Someday, I'll be able to share my success and happiness with someone who's invested in me just as much as I'm invested in them."

9 Times Peter From 'The Bachelor' Was Every Guy You've Swiped Left On Tinder

By Marisa DiPaolo

"Pilot Pete is not innocent in all of this. He's encouraged the catty fights, rewarded the tattletaling, and prioritized sex over the prospect of a meaningful relationship. Basically, he's acted like every 20-something f*ckboy you've met on a dating app."

Interested in writing Dating & Relationships content for Swoon on Odyssey? Email taylor.mead@theodysseyonline.com to get started.

Follow Swoon on Instagram.