7 Best Articles On Odyssey's Swoon Since April 5

7 Swoon Articles You Missed From The Week Of April 5

Yet another fire week.

33

As you've seen every week, Odyssey creators never fail to create some of the most sharable content on the web — and we're not saying that just cause we're biased (though it definitely helps).

Because Swoon happens to be one of Odyssey's hottest verticals (naturally), we really can't get enough. This week — like last month — dating and relationship content was just as steamy as ever.

In case you missed some of the week's top stories, we've rounded them up for you here.

My Boyfriend Gave Me A Promise Ring After A Year, And I've Never Felt More Loved

By Britney Huish

"I always found it so hard to give so much of myself to someone, afraid they'd take what they want from me and leave. I feel like this is a genuine concern for most girls, especially when dating in college. With him, everything is just so easy."

To The One Who Brought Me Closer To God, Thank You For Showing Me His Love And Yours

By Ella Claas

"I've always been a struggling Christian. My faith has always been there, but not enough. I've had spiritual days where all I could feel is God's presence, but I've also had weeks where I've felt entirely alone. It was never consistent, and I was to the point where I was about to give up. Then came you."

To My Future Wife, I Love You Already And We Haven't Even Met

By Isaac Martin

"How did you end up with a guy like me? I mean come on, I make a joke at least once an hour and ask you questions so silly you don't even respond. Regardless, you are amazing — someone who pursues Jesus more than I thought someone could. You are always one who can pick me up when I am down. You are one I can call on to play a board game, finish a puzzle, or build a card house."

My Insecurities Are Debilitating, And They Keep Me From Dating At All

By Neha S

"The idea of baring myself to someone scares me. I'm 23 years old, and I thought that fear would be something I'd grow out of. I always imagined that when I would graduate and start my first grown-up job, some magical confidence dust would be sprinkled on me, and I'd become Carrie Bradshaw from 'Sex and the City.' Needless to say, that daydream did not happen. Here I am working a full-time corporate job that I'd always dreamt of, but that debilitating fear still follows me."

I'm The Girl Looking For A Guy Who Believes In God, In A Generation That Doesn't Believe In Faith

By Sophie Rowe

"If you ask me, a person who does not believe in God or any spiritual force is not a pleasant person to be around. I am sorry for stating that, but then again, I am not. If you know everything and you are comfortable with where you are in life, are you really living? Happily?"

To The Girl With A Broken Heart, It's Time To Face Your Feelings Before They Break You Again

By Trisha Stichler

"I caught myself wishing there was some way for me to get him back today. Though, what scared me was that when I imagined 'him' in my mind, it wasn't the guy who dumped me. It was the guy I met, the one I fell in love with, the one I had for two years before he left for college and changed. I realized he was right when he told me his priorities changed; but, he was wrong in thinking that was the only thing that did."

10 Things You Can Relate To If You're Living A 10/10 Single Girl Life

By Elle Mint

"If you're single, chances are you can definitely relate to these 10 things about living your life solo. So pull on your leggings, ladies and let's conquer this together! Or, at the very least, let's empower each other so it doesn't feel so bad."

If you are interested in writing for Swoon, please email taylor.mead@theodysseyonline.com.

Follow Swoon on Instagram.

As an Amazon Affiliate partner, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.