21 Shows You Need To Watch On Netflix

21 Shows You Need To Watch On Netflix

Studies show, that binge watching is actually good for you.

59
21 Shows You Need To Watch On Netflix
Screen Rant

Having a Netflix account, I now feel as if I have met my new best friend. Not only is there such a wide variety of different movies and television shows to watch, but I can spend hours on Netflix without getting bored. If you are curious as to which TV show to binge watch next, then read below to check out these 21 shows that will solve your problem.

1. New Girl.

Looking for a hilarious and witty show about a girl who moves in with four strangers? Then check out the show that is full of friendship, awkward situations, and humor that will knock your socks off!

2. American Horror Story.

If you are looking for something scary and mind blowing to watch, then you have to watch this twisted show. With 6 seasons and counting, American Horror Story will keep you on the edge of your seat.

3. Bob's Burgers.

This cartoon show is definitely one for the books! Bob, owner of Bob's Burgers, and his family face many obstacles that will give you a laugh or two. Parental supervision is highly recommended due to various adult humor and language.

4. Lost.

This show is an all time favorite. Including 6 seasons, Lost will make your head spin and wonder what will happen next. Want to know what happens to those who are stranded from a plane crash? Then I recommend turning this show on asap.

5. Gilmore Girls.

This show is focused on family and friendship. If you want to watch a show that is filled with drama and love, then this show about a mom and her daughter, is for you!

6. Friends.

This is a classic throwback show about a group of friends who live in New York City. Friends will have you in tears, laughs, and happiness.

7. Orange is the New Black.

This suspenseful drama will have you wanting more! If you like shows that include personal backstories, comedy, and real life situations? Then this Netflix original is definitely the show for you!

8. Grey's Anatomy.

This is always a go-to show that everyone should watch in their life. Being a medical drama show, it focuses on the life of a group of doctors and the relationships they encounter. Make sure to grab the tissue box because you may need it at times.

9. Gossip Girl.

Ladies, this drama TV show, about a group of friends living the life in Manhattan's Upper East Side, is one for the books! There is someone who is spreading all of the "hot" gossip around town. Can you solve the mystery to figure out who the "gossip girl" is?

10. 90210.

Taking place in Beverly Hills, 90210, this glamorous world is taken to a whole new level when relationships are tested and loyalty is questioned as these High School graduates enter adulthood.

11. The Office.

Dunder Mifflin Paper Co, is filled with a variety of co-workers who live each day in the office. With excitement, suspense, and hilarious encounters, this show is one for all ages.

12. Making A Murderer.

This real-life thriller about Steven Avery, was filmed over a 10 year period focusing on a criminal case where reputation is everything and things may not be as they ever appear.

13. Parks and Recreation.

Leslie Knope and her co-workers, work for the Indiana Parks and Recreation Department. This group of people strive to better the wonderful small town of Pawnee, Indiana the best it can be by helping the community. If you are looking for a comedy that the whole family can enjoy, then this show is the one for you!

14. Breaking Bad.

If you are above the age of 18, then I highly recommend this show. Breaking Bad is comedy/dramatic show that discusses the life of Walter White and his ex-student, Jesse Pinkman. As Walter White discovers he has lung cancer, he turns to the easiest way to support his family, which was the process of making and selling Methamphetamine. This show will have you on your toes from beginning to end.

15. Scandal.

Olivia Pope is feisty and demanding. She is someone you do not want to mess with. Her team, The Gladiators, help cover up her dirty business. From breaking and entering, to cleaning up crime scenes, this show is so scandalous.

16. Criminal Minds.

This squad of FBI agents, analyze and aim to solve the world's most criminal minds. Can they solve the most shocking murders and mysteries?

17. Dexter.

Want to watch an interesting show about a man who doesn't just solve murders, but commits them too? Then here you go.

18. That '70s Show.

Let's take it back to the '70s, as we watch the life of six friends take on the retro lifestyle and emerge to adulthood. This show is a classic and will have you laughing non stop.

19. How I Met Your Mother.

How I Met Your Mother, tells the story of college sweethearts, who make it through life obstacles and take you along their journey. For any adult, or college sweethearts, this show will make you laugh and can help you along your journey in adulthood.

20. Arrested Development.

Recently released on Netflix, Arrested Development, is about a dysfunctional family called the Bluth family. Watch the journey of a rich family, go through a shocking experience, that leaves them penny-less and searching for hope. Although this sounds like an awful dilemma, the cast in this show makes it very funny and entertaining.

21. Stranger Things.

This show is actually brand new this year! Stranger Things is about a young boy who disappers and his family and friends encounter terryfing forces in order to get him back. Will they find him?