5 Odyssey Lifestyle Articles Of February 2 You Need To Read

5 Lifestyle Articles You Missed From The Week Of February 2

A weekly roundup of Odyssey's Lifestyle section.

121

All of our creators really brought it this week, but a few took it to a whole new level.

Here are the top five Odyssey lifestyle articles for the week of February 2, 2020.

Congrats everybody!

1. Stop Making People With Southern Accents Feel Small, We're More Powerful Than You Think

By Kallee Gambrel

If you judge someone before you get to know them just because they have a southern accent, we need to talk.

2. McDonald's New Shamrock Oreo McFlurry Will Make Your Taste Buds Feel Luckier Than The Irish

By Maria Lee

Who's excited for Saint Paddy's Day? You'll look forward to the holiday even more now that you can celebrate with a McDonald's Shamrock Oreo McFlurry!

3. Dunkaroos Are BACK, So '90s Kids Everywhere Are In For A Sweet Reunion

By Meagan Pusser

SO MUCH good food news this week! A throwback for all '90s babies!

4. 14 Bachelor Nation Approved Beach Looks For Girls Spending Spring Break In Paradise

By Meghan Lenard

Get ready for Spring break with a little wardrobe inspo from Bachelor Nation contestants!

5. 5 Ways To Spend An Unforgettable Galentine's Day With The Gals You'll Never Forget

By Katieappel

Grab a group of your besties and celebrate your friendship with one of these amazing Galentine's Day activities!