Selena Gomez Is Releasing A Makeup Brand Called Rare Beauty

Selena Gomez Is Releasing Her Own Makeup Brand Called Rare Beauty And We'll Definitely Be Buying It ALL

What can I say? The heart wants what it wants.

504
Jon Kopaloff/Getty Images

Selena Gomez announced via Instagram on Tuesday that she will be releasing her own makeup brand coming out THIS SUMMER!

We LOVE a celeb makeup line, am I right? The new brand is called Rare Beauty and will be available at Sephora exclusively.

While we don't know the exact date that Selena's new baby will be available in stores, we KNOW it will be this summer in North America. Selena says that she will be sharing more details, and hopefully, we will be learning more soon.

Along with the announcement, Selena added the Instagram for the new line and she has not released any photos of products that this line will include.

Personally, I am expecting Glossier and very natural vibes for the facial products and some bold and bright lip colors. Selena is known for preaching the importance of confidence and happiness within yourself, and that is exactly what this brand will represent.

The video preview we get of the line shows her working diligently on the products and seems to have put a lot of personal effort and thoughtfulness into the whole brand.

Rihanna's Fenty Beauty, Kylie Jenner's Kylie Cosmetics, and Kim Kardashian's KKW Beauty will be among the top celebrity beauty lines that Selena's Rare Beauty will be compared to. But I'm convinced that it will join these celeb beauty entrepreneurs on the list of most coveted products.

The Instagram page for Rare Beauty has already reached more than ONE MILLION followers in less than 24 hours, so it's safe to say that this brand will be a top seller as soon as it's released.