Top-Notch Benefits Of Wearing Contact Lenses

Lenses

10

.

If you're a glass wearer, you would have already experienced misplacement of your glasses, unconsciously breaking them or losing them all of a sudden. This can happen due to a lot of reasons and then you have to spend much more money to get them repaired or eventually buy new ones.

This can be avoided if you switch to daily prescription contact lenses instead of your regular glasses.

Contact lenses can be worn in any situation and anywhere while being completely comfortable.

Once you start wearing them, you'll eventually get a hang of them.

Putting in lenses and getting them out for the first few times may seem a bit scary and dangerous, but again, doing that regularly will make you a master in these techniques.

There are more benefits of wearing contact lenses that we will see below.

Top-Notch Benefits of Wearing Contacts

Increased Comfort

Daily prescription contact lenses provide a great deal of comfort. It may sound uncomfortable to place a lens directly on your eye, but it’s not. Contact lenses are designed in such a way that they do not cause any pain in your eyes and you're comfortable while wearing them. These lenses are generally made of breathable material that can maintain moisture to the fullest. You may get used to wearing lenses after 12 days, but once you got the hang of them, you won't even feel that you're wearing something in your eyes.

Wearing glasses all day long can be uncomfortable. The bridge of your nose and the tops of your ears may grow sore after prolonged wear. Glasses may also leave a mark on your nose after long hours of wearing them.

High-prescription contacts wouldn't cause any of these problems. As long as they are worn correctly, contacts should feel comfortable all day long.

Full Field of Vision

Contact lenses allow you a full field of vision. Unlike glasses, which block your peripheral vision, lenses will provide you complete access to an obstruction-free field of vision. You won't have to move your head to the left or the right to see what's on your side, neither will any frames will get into your line of sight. Instead, you only have to merely move your eyes to the side to see.
Contacts allow for full visual acuity!

They Don't Break Easily

If you wear glasses, surely there were times when you broke your glasses. Sometimes stepping on them, unconsciously breaking them, or not catching them while they fell off your face. With contacts, you don't have to face this issue. As long as you wear them properly and take care of them regularly, your contacts won't experience any damage.

It's still a possibility that your lenses may break or tear, but it’s still harder to destroy them when compared to glasses. And as you get better with your lenses, you'll likely have fewer problems with them.

They're Ideal for Exercise and Sports

If you're someone who loves physical activities but also is a glass wearer, contact lenses are the best option for you. Outdoor activities like running, tennis, basketball, or something else, sports and exercise involve a lot of movement. These movements can make your glasses slip, which is annoying. Also, glasses fog up a lot with the littlest amount of sweating.

Unlike glasses, contacts move with you perfectly. There will be no worry for you about keeping them on. Instead, you'll be able to completely focus on enjoying your sport or activity. Contact lenses also never mist over or fog up during your workout or game.

Again, it is still a possibility for contacts to fall out, the chances are pretty slim. It's much less likely to happen than your glasses falling off. Contacts give you way more freedom of movement!

They Won't Cramp Your Style

Imagine going to a fancy party with your glasses on. Not so fancy any more! Choosing a pair of glasses is a major hassle and sometimes you don't even have options to choose from. But with contacts, you don't have to worry about it.

One of the greatest advantages of contacts is that they are invisible. Unless, of course, you want them to be noticeable, then you can explore colored contact lenses even cat-eye lenses!

For the times you want to wear sunglasses, you'll be able to wear any pair your want without limiting your options to the ones with a prescription.

And if your eyesight is weak but you don't want to wear glasses or change your appearance, contacts are a great option.

Experience Life Unencumbered

It may sound a bit dramatic but glasses can get in the way of some great moments like watching your favorite athlete play and all of a sudden, your glasses fog up and you miss the important shot.

Thrill rides at amusement parks, horseback rides on the beach, a run to someone you haven't seen in years, you name it! Glasses can impede your movement and ruin a perfect moment.

But you're in luck! Contact lenses are less likely to do that. They may slip out of the place but they'll never fall off your face or get in your way at any moment.

Love the Weather, Rain or Shine!

Contacts are incredible for people who love being outside in any weather. With contacts, even if you prefer the sunshine, you'll love not having a foggy vision. You'll enjoy a much more natural view when you don’t have to deal with changes in precipitation.

Rainy days? You won't have to become a windshield wiper and constantly wipe your glasses dry. Instead, your lenses are nestled safely in your eyes.

So, if someone tries to drive through the mud puddle that's next to you, you'll still be able to see clearly.

Conclusion

Now that you're aware of the benefits of lenses, you can better decide which one you're more comfortable with - glasses or contacts. Consider your lifestyle while making the decision.

If you love to stay outside, contact lenses are a better option than glasses.

Your comfort level and style can help you decide too.