The Top Looks This Holiday Season

The Top Looks This Holiday Season

Everyone loves the holiday looks.

244
The Top Looks This Holiday Season
Sabina

The holidays are one of the best times of the year, not only for the food and the fun but also for the fashion. Cold weather outfits are the absolute best. Pair these outfits with holiday flare and you get the best fashion of the year. Whether you're a fashion guru or not, we can all agree on the fact that we all love holiday fashion. The holidays can come as a time to show off these fashions, whether they're new or classic and timeless. The holidays are full of dressing up for multiple times, which allows for so many outfit ideas and a huge variety. Well here are the top additions that you should be adding to your wardrobe this holiday season.

Velvet, the fabric of the season this year. This is the number one thing to be seen in for the holiday season. It can be worn as a dress as shown above, or as a skirt, or even as shoes. Everyone loved this fabric decades ago and now its back and time to embrace it.

Plaid is the staple of the holiday season has been for years. Everyone from housewives to husbands have been wearing plaid for the holidays for as long as people can remember. It has been the used as not only clothing but also as decoration for the holidays. It is even used for pajamas during the holidays. Plaid is my go to for the holidays and always has been.

Dark colors are also the main staple for the holidays. Whether its dark red, or dark purple, or even dark green. The dark colors are signature looks of the holidays and cold weather fashion in general. These colors can even be combined with velvet and plaid, so you can have all the holiday looks in one.

Anything with sparkles has always been a go to for the holidays. More specially New Years. So this year add a little sparkle to your look, whether its in the form of shoes, a shirt, or even your pants. Everyone needs a little sparkle in their life.

Festive skirts, these are sure to make you talk of the holidays. Whether they're plaid or red or green,these are items that need to be added to your closet this holiday season.

The holidays are the best for not only family and love but also for fashion. The fashion for the holidays are not only fun and exciting but they are also classic and timeless. Once you add these staples to your wardrobe you will be the talk of the holidays. Live it up and up your holiday wardrobe this season. Once those holiday pictures come out, you'll be thanking me for upping your look.