5 Of The Best Health And Wellness Articles From March 22

5 Health And Wellness Articles You Missed From The Week Of March 22

A weekly roundup of Odyssey's Health & Wellness section.

107

Every week, Odyssey creators take a deep dive and write articles that reflect relevant topics, emotions, and stages of life. Within the Health & Wellness vertical, creators share stories ranging from mental health struggles to advice from their fitness journey.

Here are the top five articles from this last week on Odyssey Health & Wellness.

1. If We Glorify Eating Disorders As Wellness, We Won't Make Any Progress In Body Positivity

This creator dives into the world of "thinspo" and "pro-ana" accounts in the wellness world. She discusses the danger of these accounts, their impact on women who struggle with eating disorders and body positivity, and how the trend that is having an eating disorder is only going to continue to harm us.

Read more from this creator here.

2. I Was Drowning In Depression For So Long, But I'm Finally Starting To Feel Like Myself Again

This creator shares his story of overcoming depression, encouraging those who may be facing a similar situation to reach out for help.

Read more from this creator here.

3. Social Distancing Is Hard, But Social Distancing With ADHD Feels Damn Near Impossible

No one is happy about our current social distancing situation, but this creator sheds light on the hardship it causes for those with mental illnesses — ADHD specifically.

Read more from this creator here.

4. 10 Reasons Getting A Dog Is The Most Pawsitive Thing You Can Do For Your Health In 2020

There's always going to be some new trend that people are following for the sake of their health. Our favorite? Getting a new furry friend.

Read more from this creator here.

5. I'm A Nurse In The Coronavirus War WITHOUT Protection, But I'm Still Fighting For You

This creator shares her experience as a nurse working amidst coronavirus outbreak.

Read more from this creator here.

If you are interested in writing for Odyssey's Health & Wellness vertical, please email lily.moe@theodysseyonline.com.