5 Songs For Your Workout Playlist To Make Exercising WAY More Enjoyable

My top 5 picks for great songs to add to your workout playlist

7

I think a lot about my Spotify playlists. I used to not create any—most people I know wondered why I'd waste my time creating them. Besides the fact that music was the only thing that really would soothe me when I was anxious, it was also fun. I was able to create something for whatever I was feeling. In this case, I was able to make a playlist for my workouts that actually made them much more enjoyable. Here are my top five picks from over the years of adding to it.

1. My World by Metallica

Metallica is hands down my favorite band and for good reason. My parents would play their music when I was younger and my love for them has grown. So, not putting them on here would kind of feel morally wrong. Plus, this song always pushes me to want to outdo myself.

2. Born for This by 7kingZ

I first heard this on All American and it's definitely a staple in my workout routine now.

3. I'll Make a Man Out of You by Donny Osmund

Yes, I am referencing the song from Mulan and no I have no regrets about it.

4. Fuel by Metallica

I mean come on. How could I not include another Metallica song, especially this one?

5. Money Mouf by Tyga feat. Saweetie and YG

Did I first hear this song on Tiktok? Yes. Have I been listening to it nonstop today and immediately added it to this playlist? Absolutely.