5 Luxurious Vacation Destinations With Essential Styling Tips

Explore these luxurious holiday destinations, and carry yourself in perfect style.

52

To get the most out of vacations, a beautiful destination and a luxurious stay are necessary. These are the things that will make you relax, forgetting the stress and grind of daily life. Though most of the time I share travel tips for those on a budget, because I strongly believe that travel is for everyone. This is different, though.

This time, I bring to you a list of the most luxurious getaways in the world. This list is going to be the most helpful for those who are planning special occasion vacations. Whether it be a family outing or a special romantic getaway with that special someone, comfort, good food, and beautiful views are some things that we all desire.

All of these ideals, and many more, will surely be fulfilled if you go by this list of the world's most luxurious destinations.

1. Maldives

Maldives is a well-known luxurious destination that comes to mind immediately when you think "luxury getaway". Its crystal clear blue water and white sand beaches are some of the best scenic views that you'll ever see.

Almost all of the big hotel "giants" of the world own a private luxury resort in Maldives, which is a perfect example of splendid luxury and excellent hospitality. Some resorts have been established for a long time, and some are newly built - but all of them make sure that their guests get the experience of their lifetime.

Some of the top luxurious destinations in Maldives are:

1. Jumeirah Dhevanafushi

2. Baros Maldives

3. Gili Lankanfushi

4. Soneva Fushi, and

5. Four Seasons Resort, Maldives

This ultimate luxury obviously can’t be afforded on a budget - you have to spend $400 to $1500 per night.

Styling in Maldives

To style yourself on this exotic beach destination, go for some summer shorts, bikinis, hat, and sunglasses. It is a great place to relax and get some sun, so don’t forget to carry sunscreen. Footwear like flip-flops, flat sandals, and floaters will help you stay active on beach sand.

2. Dubai

Dubai is shining on the top of the world’s most luxurious destination. It is a destination that has it all, from beautiful world class hotels to nature’s most exotic locations, from wonderful golden sand desert to beautiful beaches and man-made islands. Anything you seek, you will find in Dubai. The world’s tallest buildings and world’s biggest underwater aquarium are also in Dubai. All-in-all, if you want to experience world-class luxury and service, Dubai is just for you.

Some top luxurious hotels in Dubai are:

1. Burj Al Arab Jumeirah – the only seven star hotel in the world

2. Atlantis – The Palm

3. Residence & Spa, One &Only Royal Mirage

4. Shangri-La Hotel

5. Palazzo Versace Dubai

6. Four Seasons Resort

The ultimate luxury of Dubai will cost you between $600 and $1500 for a night.

Styling in Dubai

Dubai is a desert, and thus it remains hot during most of the year. It’s best to pack clothes made from light and breathable fabric. Also, take into account the religious values and morals of the Dubai people; avoid packing clothes that are too short or revealing. Besides, it’s probably better to cover up your body in such scorching hot temperatures to avoid that bad sunburn.

As far as footwear goes, you can opt for comfortable walking sneakers for the city, and sandals or flip flops for the desert.

3. Las Vegas

Las Vegas is a one and only destination, where you can have a larger-than-life experience. It is home to some of the world’s biggest themed hotels, vibrant nightlife, 24-hour world-class casinos, and some of nature’s most exotic locations. You can explore a totally unique world of glam and glitter.

If we're talking about luxury, the offerings of Las Vegas are just incomparable.

Some of the most luxurious hotels of in Las Vegas are:

1. Wynn Tower Suites

2. The Mansion at MGM Grand

3. Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas

4. Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas, and

5. Skylofts at MGM Grand

The luxury of Las Vegas will cost from $300 to $1500 for a night.

Styling in Las Vegas

Being a modern and glamorous city, it allows you to wear whatever you want - bikinis, shorts, crop tops, denims, skirts, anything. Just don’t forget to check the weather conditions during the time you are visiting. For footwear purposes, you can choose anything from comfortable boots and walk-able flats to fancy women's wedges.

4. Paris

Paris is paradise for those who love fashion and style, as it is the fashion capital of the world. It is the most romantic city in the world. The city is also a home of some top-notch luxurious hotels. There are numerous beautiful attractions - there's a reason why tourists love to visit the city to explore them all. It is undoubtedly a shoppers’ paradise, having flagship stores of all the premium clothing brands and designer boutiques.

Some top Luxurious Hotels in Paris are:

1. Mandarin Oriental Paris

2. Hotel Molitor

3. Le Meurice

4. Shangri-La Paris

5. Hotel Plaza Athenee

The luxury in Paris is also going to cost you in the same range as in other luxurious destinations mentioned above from $400 to $1500, or even more, for a night.

Styling in Paris

Paris is the fashion capital of the world, so even if you are not carrying much high-fashion stuff yourself, make sure to shop some latest styles from top-notch designer boutiques and brands. Carry comfortable walking sneakers for exploring the city on foot, and stylish and comfy wedges or heels for going to parties and restaurants.

5. Switzerland

Visit Switzerland to get high on nature’s beauty. It is a place where nature has scattered its ultimate natural beauty in abundance. Well known for some great shopping destinations, excellent hospitality, tasty chocolates, and expensive watches, Switzerland will surely steal your heart with the ultimate vacation experience.

Some of the top luxury hotels in Switzerland are:

1. Carlton Hotel St. Moritz

2. W Verbier

3. Hotel Villa Honegg

4. Widder Hotel

5. La Reserve Hotel and Spa Geneva

The Swiss luxury will cost you in the range of $400 to $1600 for a night.

Styling in Switzerland

The weather in Switzerland tends to be either cold or extremely pleasant. Here, you can wear everything, from your favorite summer tops to winter blazers. For footwear, it is best to go for comfortable walking boots that let you walk this beautiful city, while also keeping your feet safe from cold weather.

These were some of the top luxurious vacation destinations in the world that will let you enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime experience of ultimate luxury. So, make your plans, pack your bags, and get going.