Top 3 Response Articles of the Week

Top 3 Response Articles of the Week

Here's a look at the articles driving big conversations on Odyssey.

1184
Top 3 Response Articles of the Week
Odyssey

We kicked off our first batch of response articles written by a new cohort of writers last week. They produced some incredible, conversation-starting content for our homepage. Here are the top three response articles of last week:

1. Soul Connections: The Female Perspective by giannacapri23 of Rutgers University. This was a response to A love letter to female friendships.

2. 5 Easy-to-Read Books That Will Hold Your Attention by Hunter Johnstone of Eastern Michigan University. This was a response to 5 Page-Turners That Make Reading Effortless.

3. The Weighted Blanket: A Personal Account by Jennifer Starr, a graduate of University of Tennessee. This was a response to Weight on My Shoulder.

Congratulations to all the writers! Odyssey will continue to spotlight top response articles on the homepage every week.

We're continuing to recruit response writers, and we want to hear what you have to say! Not only is it a great chance to build engagement for your work, but you could be compensated at about $10/response for your first 5 articles.

If you're interested in writing responses or have feedback on the response button, email glorie@theodysseyonline.com. We're excited to hear from you!