My Top 15 Christmas Cookies

My Top 15 Christmas Cookies

There is no such thing as a bad cookie, but everyone has their favorites!

9
https://www.flickr.com/photos/oakleyoriginals/5343442246
Flickr

There are many great things about the holiday season, but I would have to say all the sweets are my favorite things!

Especially COOKIES!

So, here are my top 15 favorite cookies!

1. Soft Baked Ginger Cookies

They are soft and delicious. If you like gingerbread, but don't like how hard they are, then this cookie is for you!

2. Chocolate Chip-less Cookies

I love the flavor of chocolate chip cookies, but sometimes, the chocolate gets to me. So, I love them without the chocolate chips!

3. Gingerbread Cookies

The classic Christmas cookie. Of course, it made the Top 3.

4. Peanut Butter Cookies

Simple and delicious. Can’t go wrong with this one.

5. Chocolate Chip Cookies

Although I love them without the chocolate chips more, you can’t go wrong with this classic cookie.

6. Pizzelles

I love the flavor of this cookie and how crispy and thin it is.

7. Oatmeal Raisin Cookies

I am secretly an old lady at heart, so Oatmeal Raisins are a must this holiday season.

8. Butter Cookies

If you like butter, then this is the cookie for you! They are super soft!

9. Snowball Cookies

I love these cookies just because of the walnuts and the powdered sugar. Delicious!

10. Cream Cheese Cutout Cookies

Soft. Sweet. It’s simply the best treat!

11. Chocolate Crinkle Cookies

Any chocolate lover loves this cookie! It's a must-have this Christmas.

12. White Chocolate Chip Cookies

This cookie pairs great with coffee, and that's why I love it!

13. Frosted Cookies

Cookies with icing are one of the best combinations in the world.

14. Peppermint Cookies

You can’t have Christmas without peppermint!

15. Sugar Cookies

Last but not least, the classic Christmas cookie! It's sweet and simple.