The Top 11 Reasons Why UTC Is The Best Campus

Why The University of Tennessee Chattanooga is the place to be.

205
Jayden Taylor Cartelli

My university is (obviously) the best school in the entire world, but here are just a few reasons as to why the University of Tennessee Chattanooga is home to all of us Moc-lovers.

1. Crossroads is weird. Good and weird. And we love it. (Especially because they serve warm chocolate chip cookies every day with practically every meal. Freshman fifteen is lurking...)

2. The new library is actually the most beautiful building I have ever walked into.

3. Chamberlain Field movie nights are great because we all just hang out on the lawn together and watch movies and enjoy the Chattanooga air.

4. Campus is beyond green, and we are in the middle of the city. Literally five minutes from downtown, and our entire campus is covered in greenery.

5. Cardiac hill is preventing me and plenty others from gaining (all of) the Freshman fifteen... and also makes me feel like I am going to die, but nonetheless.

6. Enos and chacos cover our campus, and if that isn't a good sign, I don't know what is.

7. Everyone everywhere is beyond helpful. Our staff and administration is beyond involved, and it truly shows on campus.

8. Getting nearly-killed by a bike every day or so is the way to live life safely on the edge.

9. There are countless chalk writings and drawings on the ground so you always know what's up for campus events.

10. Like I have already mentioned, downtown is just a short walk away, so getting ice cream on the weekly (or more...) is totally not out of the question.

11. Our school spirit is prevalent literally everywhere you go.

Overall, my school is literally the most amazing campus I have ever gotten a chance to see, and I am beyond glad I am apart of it. Go Mocs!