Top 11 Moments of One Tree Hill

Top 11 Moments of One Tree Hill

"I don't want to be anything other than me"

89
Top 11 Moments of One Tree Hill
http://onetreehill.wikia.com

One Tree Hill is an amazing show that was once on the CW. This is my favorite show to binge watch whenever I have some free time. I have seen this series so many times and it never gets old. There are many scenes where I laughed and cried and it didn’t matter if it was the first or the tenth time that I saw that scene. Here are the top 11 moments of One Tree Hill (in no particular order).

1. Julian proposes to Brooke (7x22). No matter how many times I watch this I always end up tearing up. Brooke has always been one of my favorite characters on OTH and it is so good to see her happy with someone who loves and respects her. For those who have seen the show, you know the way he proposes to her is amazing too. Okay I have to admit I am a huge romantic.

2. Brooke and Julian’s wedding (8x13). This again is a really emotional scene for me. I love weddings so much (and again I have always been a romantic) so seeing their wedding makes me cry every time I watch it. Brooke’s dress is amazing and seeing people that love each other that much unconditionally reminds me that there is still love like that out there for the rest of us.

3. Brooke finds out she is pregnant (8x20). Brooke always wanted to have kids and a family and when at first the doctors told her that she wasn’t able to have kids she was devastated. This moment for her was amazing because this was the point in her life where she found out that she had gotten everything she wanted out of life – success, love, and a family.

4. Brooke finds out that she is having twins (8x22). This is one of my favorite scenes because it is such a miracle that she able to have a baby at all let alone having twins. They become this perfect little family and it makes me want to have that someday.

5. Brooke has her babies (8x22). This is one of my favorite scenes because you can just tell from the second that they are born how much she loves the boys. She is so good with them and its amazing to watch how nurturing of a mother she is to them. Brooke has definitely come a long way from the first season.

6. Haley giving her maid of honor speech (8x13). This is one of my favorite scenes because I can just imagine how it is going to be to have my best friend standing up in the front of the room giving her maid of honor speech one day. It’s amazing to find someone that you can totally and completely confide in and you know that they are not going to judge you or look at you differently. That’s exactly the relationship that Brooke and Haley have.

7. Haley finds out that she is pregnant with Lydia (7x22). This is one of my favorite scenes because Haley was in a really dark place after her mother’s death. She was distant from Jamie and Nathan and you could really tell that she was still hurting. The baby came at just the right time to be a nice distraction for her. Nathan and Haley had talked about how they had wanted another baby before, so seeing Nathan being so happy with the news made the scene even better.

8. Cheer completion (1x17) Brooke and Peyton begin to make up after an ugly fight in this scene. The squad had to come up with a new cheer for the competition with less than 24 hours notice and Peyton helped Brooke with the music while Brooke figured out the choreography.

9. Jamie dancing (6x01) Jamie is possibly the cutest and sweetest kid in the entire world. I love to watch him grow in the show and this is a scene where he is genuinely having fun and enjoying life and not having to worry about anything. It is funny to see Haley joining him in the dancing.

10. “I need you mom” (6x13) This is when I first knew that Brooke Davis would be an amazing mom. She went into that house knowing that man was the one that attacked her in her store but it didn’t stop her or even make her hesitate. Her love for Sam was so strong and it didn’t matter if she wasn’t her child biologically, Brooke loved Sam unconditionally. Sam saying “I need you mom” was a very powerful scene because before Sam was this troubled young girl who didn’t have a mother figure to look towards and then she gets to spend some time with Brooke and everything changes and Sam knows that she is loved and cared for.

11. Jamie and Brooke (5x08) Even though Jamie is only a child, he picks up on things that maybe he shouldn’t and because he is a child he is naturally observant. The conversation that Brooke and Jamie had while Jamie was eating ice cream was such a funny scene. Brook was talking about how Owen should be so lucky to get a girl like her and she asked Jamie what makes me think he is worth my time and he is able to deliver the exact line that Owen used on Brooke.

Overall, One Tree Hill is seriously an amazing show. It makes you totally absorbed in their world and the problems that they are facing. I really wish that they were still coming out with new episodes now – I would absolutely watch them! I was able to relate to Brooke Davis in the first season and while I got to watch her grow, I was growing as a person as well. If you are looking for a show that will genuinely change your life, then watch this show.