21 Places In Wilmington Every 'One Tree Hill' Fan Should Visit

"Don't say I never gave you anything."

127128
Fanpop.com

My best friend and I recently took a trip to Wilmington, North Carolina, where our favorite TV show "One Tree Hill" was filmed! I highly recommend taking a self-guided tour of this beautiful city if you are as obsessed with One Tree Hill as we are! From seeing all of our favorite characters' houses to shopping in the specialty gift shops, we had the best time in Tree Hill!

1. Brooke Davis's House

2314 Tattersalls Drive. Everyone dreams of living in a house like Brooke's. This one was just as beautiful in person as it was on TV! Anna and Felix's house is right beside Brooke's house, as well!

2. Peyton Sawyer's House

1901 Chestnut Street. Many scenes took place at Peyton's red brick house, so it was really cool to be able to stand in her front yard.

3. Lucas and Karen's House

1829 Wrightsville Avenue. Our first stop was Lucas and Karen's house. Even though people live in this house and it is currently for sale, there are so many messages from One Tree Hill fans written on the outside of Lucas's famous bedroom door and on the floorboards of the porch. This house was our personal favorite house, but that could be because it was the first place that we visited!

4. Haley James's House

1811 Chestnut Street. Haley didn't live here for long, but a few important scenes took place here, including the scene when Nathan and Haley had their first kiss and when Nathan asked Haley's parents for permission to marry her. This house is surprisingly located to the left of Peyton's house!

5. Nathan Scott's House

1621 Country Club Road. The Scott Mansion was an impressive home. There was still a basketball hoop outside, which we thought was adorable!

6. Nathan and Haley's Apartment

4395 Birchwood Park Drive. Nathan and Haley's apartment was number 4355. We loved seeing the spot that our favorite couple started out!

7. Quinn and Clay's Beach House

650 New River Inlet Road, North Topsail. This was another favorite spot! There is a public beach access ramp beside this beach house, so we were able to camp on the beach right in front. This house is also for sale!

8. The Naley Bench

Along the Riverwalk sits the Naley bench. This is where Nathan said the famous line, "Don't say I never gave you anything." The exact bench is hard to miss, as it is covered in messages from One Tree Hill fans!

9. The Rivercourt

USS North Carolina Battleship. Unfortunately, the Rivercourt was torn down years ago, but it is still well worth your while to visit where it once stood. There is a pavilion, located right behind the parking lot, that is covered in messages and quotes. We, of course, left our own messages! This was our favorite stop of the whole trip!

10. The Bridge

N 6th Street. Every One Tree Hill fan knows the bridge from the opening credits. The bridge is in a very sketchy area, but if you're willing to brave the risks, then it's definitely something you should go see!

11. Tree Hill High School

411 North Front Street. All of the exterior high school scenes were filmed at Cape Fear Community College. We pretended to be Tree Hill High School students for the afternoon!

12. Keith Scott's Body Shop

19 Covil Avenue. This location is still a body shop, and when we asked to take a photo, one of the mechaWe nics said, "Of course! Everyone does it."

13. TRIC

1121 South Front Street. Although the steps up to the door pictured on the show are no longer there, there are messages from fans all over the bricks.

14. Nathan and Haley's Wedding Spot

Fort Fisher State Recreation Area. Have we mentioned that Naley is our favorite couple?! Seeing where they got married and started their lives together was a highlight of the trip.

15. Brooke and Julian's Wedding Spot

Grace United Methodist Church. We actually attended a Sunday morning church service here. The people were so friendly! Fun fact: Lucas and Lindsey also were almost married here!

16. Lucas and Peyton's Wedding Spot

East Shore Lake Drive. If you're willing to brave the alligator warnings, this is also another fun outdoor scenic place to see!

17. Dan Scott Motors

821 South College Road. It may now be technically called Stevenson Honda Acura, but for One Tree Hill fans, it will always be Dan Scott Motors!

18. The Car Accident Bridge

Unknown. This bridge was impossible to find, but we eventually came across it! Many of the car accident scenes happened here!

19. Whitey Durham's Field House

Cape Fear Community College. Also filmed at the community college was Whitey Durham's Field House!

20. The Dixie Grill

116 Market Street. Brooke's foster child Sam was often seen eating here, and Brooke and Julian even shared a few meals here together! The inside of the diner still looks exactly the same. We ate here twice because the food was delicious!

21. Specialty Gift Shops

Krazy Mike'z (1 North Front Street), The Black Cat Shoppe (8 Market Street), and Poodle's Island Wear (18 South Water Street Suite 3) all have so many One Tree Hill T-shirts, keychains, and other souvenirs!