Take A Second To Breathe, Tomorrow Is A New Day

In a fast-paced world, sometimes all you need to do is take a breath.

105

Constantly running around and trying to get everywhere is absolutely exhausting. Going to college full time and working? It leaves you so tired, you can feel it in your bones.

After a long day of mentally and physically exhausting work, all you want to do is curl up and go to bed. If only you could...there's always homework to be done.

As a student and someone who works, deadlines are drilled into your head as the most important thing. You have to have your work in on time. You have to make sure that this is in by 3 p.m. and it has to be perfect.

I have been running myself ragged trying so hard to be perfect. I want to make my professors happy, I want to make my bosses happy, and I want to make my family proud.

I know that there are so many people out there who feel the same way. You're just out here doing your best.

But the pressure that puts on you? It's intense.

It's a lot to handle. And it's okay to not feel up to it all the time. In the end, the most important thing is that you try your best and do everything in your power to get things done - as long as you don't wear yourself too thin. It's so tempting to take on everything and tell yourself that you can handle it.

You can be the strongest person on the planet and still feel the weight of all you have to do.

Take a second to breathe. Everything that will work out, will be okay.

As a society, we do everything so quickly. We race through grocery stores and race to get to work in the morning. We never take a minute to stop and tell ourselves to slow down.

In the bigger picture, we only have a finite amount of time on this Earth. No one knows how much time they have left. It's all just left as one giant question mark.

In the haze of doing what we're expected too - go to college, get a degree, graduate, get married, have kids, start a career - we forget that there is so much more to look forward too. The world we live in is so beautiful. You need to make time to live while you have the time. While you have youth and passion, you need to just stop.

Take a moment.

Take second.

Breathe.

If you were looking for a sign or a signal, no matter what year or day or moment you read this -- take a break afterward and count your blessings. While tomorrow is a new day, it is not a day that is promised to you.

If this article leaves you with anything, let it be this -- everything that you were worried about, it will work out exactly how it is supposed too. Always have faith in yourself.