Tom Brady Is Leaving The New England Patriots

10 Reasons The New England Patriots Will Never Win Another Super Bowl WITHOUT Tom Brady

The Patriots might never win another Super Bowl.

580
Scott Eisen / Getty Images

As if 2020 could not get any weirder, it sure looks like Tom Brady will be leaving the Patriots and playing somewhere else next season:

The news comes on the second day of the legal tampering period for NFL free agency, which means Brady is also allowed to negotiate a new contract with another team. As of Tuesday morning, the frontrunners to sign him were the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Los Angeles Chargers.

But who cares who he ends up with — it sure seems it won't be with New England. And for everyone EXCEPT Patriots fans, this is great news. Brady and the Patriots have been haunting every NFL fanbase now for 20 YEARS. He has won SIX SUPER BOWLS. That's as much as any other NFL franchise alone.

He is the greatest football player of all-time. He is the greatest quarterback of all-time. Anyone who tries to say otherwise is just clueless or a hater.

It's also why the Patriots will not be good without him. Could they win the division? Sure. The NFC East is a joke. But that's all they're doing.

Here are 10 reasons the New England Patriots will never win another Super Bowl without number 12:

1. They don't have another quarterback to replace him.

They might replace him with Teddy Bridgewater? OK.

2. The mystique of facing the Patriots, especially in the postseason, just won't be the same.

Going against the Patriots, especially with two minutes left in the fourth quarter, just won't be nearly as scary.

3. Their offense was already struggling with him at QB.

And he wasn't the problem. It was their offensive line, their wide receivers and their running backs. Those have not changed.

4. There is no way they get another quarterback who that good looking.

Just facts.

5. Whoever replaces him will be living in his shadow.

And good FREAKING luck with that. The Christians still haven't found someone to replace Jesus Christ.

6. All the other Patriots players will be wishing he was still there.

Julian Edleman might spend the entire 2020 NFL season crying. Like, not even kidding, someone should go check on him.

7. Who else is going to put up with Bill Belichick's bullshit?

Why do you think Brady is leaving, anyway?

8. New England fans will be depressed and will be thinking about Tom Brady like that ex you never get over.

The didn't have a great fanbase before Brady, and they might not have a great fanbase after Brady. These people are Brady fans as much as their Patriots fans.

SEE ALSO: 30 Things I Would Rather Do Than Watch The Patriots Win Another Super Bowl

9. What happened to the Bulls after Michael Jordan left?

Exactly.

10. He is Tom FUCKING Brady.

He is the GOAT, and there is only of one those, New England.