To The Love Of My Life

To The Love Of My Life

"Even in a room full of art, I'd stare at you."

19
To The Love Of My Life
Tiffany DeMarco

To my boyfriend, my best friend, & my lover,

Where to even begin? I am writing to you today to remind you of how much I love you. I know it has been rough for you. Around the holidays, and around school being stressful. Yes, I know it is not your birthday, or Valentine’s Day, or any other special occasion. It’s just an ordinary day; a Monday to be exact. (This will be published on a Monday too).

I am writing to you today since I just went to the acknowledgment that life has been to a great degree disorderly recently and I have been childishly concentrating on myself rather than you and our relationship.

I might first want to begin off by letting you know that never in my life had I suspected that I could ever discover somebody who adores me the way you do. Not that I trusted that I was unequipped for being adored, however I just couldn't comprehend discovering somebody who would ever acknowledge and treasure me the way I imagined about. That is, until you strolled into my life. Notwithstanding when life acts as a burden, despite everything I cherish you more than words can depict. You are always at the forefront of my thoughts asI approach my regular business, either straightforwardly or subliminally in the back of my head. You are with me in each and every thing I do, and wherever I go.

You are my one and only; my past, present, and future; my soulmate.

What precisely is a perfect partner? Does each and every individual on the planet have one? Do each of us people just get one shot at being corresponded with one other individual in the whole world? I might not have the majority of the answers, but rather I know one thing to be valid. You are my perfect partner. You fulfill my spirit. You are my affection, buddy, or more all, my closest companion. I genuinely trust that there is not one other individual on the planet who gets my cleverness, my quirks, and my heart as you do. In the event that you are not my planned perfect partner from the maker, then I never need to meet the person who was rather proposed for me.

I need you to know the amount I appreciate you. I may not let you know enough, or show it. You do as such numerous easily overlooked details for me that go unnoticed. I need to apologize for the minutes when I was in-cognizant in regards to see what you accomplish for me; I need to apologize on the off chance that I have ever neglected you. I need you to realize that notwithstanding when I am unequipped for perceiving how fortunate and favored I am to have you, regardless I am always grateful.

I need you to realize that our friendship means the world to me, and that I basically couldn't get by in this insane world without you. You give me reality when I have to hear it, bravery when I require certainty, and love when I am defective. There is nobody else I would somewhat lay up during the evening and converse with about insane things that lone both of us could even consider. There is nobody else who I would rather go with, see the world, and experience new enterprises with. There is nobody else who essentially would ever get me the way you do.

You have given me a place of safety to act naturally and not be embarrassed about the greater part of the parts that make up my spirit. You give me security that makes me feel protected and focused; a source of genuine sympathy when required and a hand to hold when I am lost oblivious. I realize that whatever life tosses my direction, I will have the capacity to handle it since you are next to me. There is nothing that we would never confront together. Without you, I am weak. With you, I am solid and equipped for anything I set my psyche to.

I need to thank you for giving me love when I am undeserving. For your pardoning when I commit errors and hurt you with my daggers of words and activities; for your enduring dedication to our relationship. For your kind and delicate touch when you comfort me; for your capacity to apologize when you are in the wrong and assume liability for your activities. You have shown me such a great amount around delicacy and unrestricted love, notwithstanding when it is difficult to give.

I need to thank you for your proceeded with support and confidence in me as I adventure through my attempts. You have not even once questioned me, let me know I ought to surrender, or let me know that I couldn't accomplish something. Your inspiration and trust in me keeps on bewildering me every day. I realize that in the event that I ever require a stimulating beverage or somebody to let me know, "Continue attempting," or "Don't surrender," I know I can swing to you. You are my emotionally supportive network and my fan club; my inspiration to inspire myself and dependably go after greater and higher objectives. You have shown me to have faith in myself and to value my own particular worth, an undertaking that is not generally simple.

On the off chance that I were to all of a sudden leave this world sooner than later, I would be thrilled that I encountered such an uncommon and genuine type of affection. To have been adored and appreciated by somebody wholeheartedly is a rare open door. Our relationship is my most loved ownership, and I will bring this affection with me wherever I go.

If you ever feel like I am taking you for granted, please open up this letter. Let it be a reminder of how I feel about our relationship and its worth to me. Please remember how much I love you. I loved you the minute our eyes first met. I love you deeply, and I always will.

I love you,

Your girlfriend, your best friend, & your lover.