To The Girl Who Still Holds A Grudge

To The Girl Who Still Holds A Grudge

This letter is me finally dropping the act and apologizing for something I should have so long ago.

21
To The Girl Who Still Holds A Grudge

To the girl who still holds a grudge,

First of all I would like to apologize. What I did to you was cruel--we were young and hadn't even began to experience life yet. This letter is not going to be me pleading my case as to why you should never had been mad at me to begin with because I understand how you feel. I would have felt the same way. This letter is me finally dropping the act and apologizing for something I should have so long ago.

I'm not going to lie, I was beyond upset with you for holding a grudge all these years; I didn't even take a second to think about what I had done to shut me out like that. We had such an amazing friendship and to let something honestly so little come between us was something I still to this day can't put into words. Maybe that's why you don't speak to me when we cross paths.

I see why you still hate me, but I want you to know I no longer have any bad feelings towards you. I believe whatever happened happened for a reason and maybe (hopefully) our paths will cross again one day. We had so many plans to do together and its painful to be on this journey alone, I'm still doing what I told you I would though because I made that promise to you. I know you probably don't care what I do now but I want to be able to say I kept at least one promise to you. I can't help but think if this hadn't happened you would be right here next to me. We were supposed to be roommates and have that cute room with matching comforters that everyone thinks of when they think about college. And I can't lie- when something happens you're still the first person I wanna call, but I know their won't be an answer on the other end.

I want to thank you for being such a great friend to me and never letting me quit on myself. For pushing me in the directions you knew I should have been going in. Thank you for making me come out of my shell and actually be a better person. Most of all thank you for always being proud of me. I know a lot of the good things you did got overshadowed when that we would fight but I still appreciate them all to this day. Honestly sometimes when I think about quitting or think about leaving it all behind for an easier life your words come back to the surface. I hear you tell me to never give up or to never sell myself short because I'm a better person than I think I am.

I hear about you sometimes.. I'm so happy you're finally happy, I know it's something you have always thought you'd never find. I only hope that through whatever happens you still chase your dreams and find everything you want in life even if I'm not there to cheer you on. I hope you still know I'm always in your corner and whenever your ready to talk I'm all ears. If that day never comes than that's what I have to accept.

No matter what I say deep down I do miss you and I'm sorry for everything.

Take Care.