To The Girl Who Believes Love Doesn't Exist For Her

Love will find it's way to you even though you don't think it exists.

83
Blogspot

To the girl who believes that she will never find love,

You are not alone. I know that you think you will never find love and happiness, but you're wrong. First things first, your happiness should come from you before you look for it elsewhere. You should learn to accept yourself for who you are and love your flaws. You should learn to do all of the things that make you happy and build your own life before you try to find someone to spend your life with.

Second, love comes when you are least expecting it and sometimes it comes when you really didn't want it to. I found love the summer before college and at that point in time I really just wanted to focus on myself, but I was happy to have been given a chance at a relationship built on love.

So lift your head up high, princess. Become confident in yourself and your ability to live a life as an independent woman. Then, and only then, will you truly be ready to be in a relationship. Stay single until you find someone who compliments your life in a way that makes it better than being single. Otherwise, it's truly not worth it. You will not be happy.

Love will come to you one day. Do not settle for anyone that doesn't truly love you just because it's comfortable. You will find love, I did. For now, you can get your feel for romance in your favorite movies and TV shows.

And as always, stay golden.

With love,

The girl that used to be you.