To The Boy Who Led Me On...Thank You​

To The Boy Who Led Me On...Thank You​

Hey Siri...play Stay by Post Malone

1091
To The Boy Who Led Me On...Thank You​
https://www.pexels.com/photo/monochrome-photo-of-couple-holding-hands-1004014/

Thank you for showing me what I'm worth

"I don't want to be just a number to you."

"You're not. I promise. I see potential in you."

Yeah. Ok. I'm worth so much more than what you gave me. And all these goals you have for yourself, all these "settling down" goals you have, they are all lies. They will never happen if you keep treating girls the way you do. No girl deserves to be lead on and used in the way you do. Grow up.

Thank you for making me realize that if a boy wants me, he will make the effort. 

I feel so stupid looking back at it now. So stupid. All the times I asked you to hang out and you could never make time for me. All the times I'd text you first because you made me believe you wanted something real with me. The moment you showed me I wasn't a priority, I should said whatever and left. You had me wrapped around your finger and you knew it. I even tried "ending things" with you in person and you couldn't even meet me for that. That's so immature. Up until my friends told you off, you still texted me and called me just the bare minimum so I couldn't get over you. You know the game that you play.

Thank you for showing me that I'm wanted

Even though I wasn't wanted by you in the way you made me believe, you still wanted me....and so do lots of other guys. I didn't need you to make me feel good about myself. There's plenty of other guys who would be happy to remind me of my worth every day. Luckily, my bad experience with you makes me look out for red flags and recognize them a lot sooner than before.

Long story short, stop treating girls like they're toys. You can't just use us then throw us away and act like we never happened. Not to mention, if all you want is sex, say that. Don't say, "I want to keep talking" "I really like you" "I see myself being really happy with you", then once we believe you and open up to you, you dip.

Grow up T.

You are wasting EVERYONE'S time.