To My Future Sister-In-Law, Welcome To Our Family

There is no one on this Earth who I would rather have as my future sister.

747
Andre Hunter

Growing up with my older brother I wanted nothing but the absolute best for him. He is one of my biggest role models and I hoped and prayed that he could find someone that would make him feel complete. If I could dream up the perfect girl for him, you would have exceeded my expectations by a long shot.

We have only really known each other for about five years now. However, in those five years, you have really changed the dynamic of my family in a positive way. You are always here to lend a helping hand.

Whether it is assisting my mom and me in the kitchen during holidays or special occasions, helping me plan out my future courses, you're always there when we need you the most. To say the least, we are very grateful for every little thing you do for us.

Not only are we appreciative of your presence, but your generous and caring personality won us all over from the moment we met you. It is amazing how you inhabit the ability to open up your heart and mind to every person, child, and even pet you encounter. It is merely impossible to be in a bad mood when you are around.

Although you are the perfect match for my brother, you are also the perfect match for being my future sister. Even from the from the start of your relationship with my brother, you have also formed a special bond with me. I think my absolute favorite part of our relationship is that you make me feel included. Whether it is tagging along on a beach trip, going to the movies, or just going out to grab a quick bite to eat, you make an effort to be in my life.

I can sincerely say that I have enjoyed every moment we have spent together.

In three years, you will officially be my sister-in-law. In my perspective, I have always considered you as my sister since you have become apart of my life five years ago. I am so blessed that my brother has snatched up a gem like you to marry and I cannot wait to see what the future holds for our family. I love you always.