To My Boyfriend’s Family, I Can't Thank You Enough

I can't even begin to explain how much all of you mean to me.

131

I can't even begin to explain how much all of you mean to me. You have brought me into your home like I am your own and made me feel beyond welcome.

I have laughed with you, cried with you, and have experienced things and places I never have before, all with you. These are memories I will always take with me and be thankful for.

I feel extremely blessed every day to love your son/grandson/cousin/brother/nephew and it's a bonus that I get to love you, as well. God knew exactly what he was doing when he brought him into my life, of course, doesn't he always?

Nothing compares to sitting around with all of you and feeling like a part of the family myself. I've been to countless dinners, birthdays, and holiday gatherings and I learn and love a little more each time I leave.

Not everything will be perfect, but I don't need perfect to be happy. I found a love in you and my boyfriend, of course, that outweighs the bad times.

Thank you for letting me be myself and for accepting me for who I am. Thank you for showing your love for me. I may not always say it, but I am so thankful to have you in my life. I can't wait for the many (hopefully!) years to come.