To The Girls With The Broken Hearts
relationships

To The Girls With The Broken Hearts

Don't stop moving...

317
To The Girls With The Broken Hearts

You can't breathe, you can't think, you've lost all your energy.

All you can think about is... you weren't enough, you weren't worth the wait or worth fighting for.

You feel like it was all you and you had to change even if deep down you know you did your part and did everything you could to be "perfect" for him.

You can even see the wrongdoings of the one who won't be named, but you won't justify his actions, maybe because you just see good in him or you're afraid of him leaving or maybe because he manipulated you into thinking he wasn't in the wrong and his feelings matter more than yours. Maybe he just didn't want you, so he made an excuse.

You let go and leaned on him and got attached and now you're trapped underneath with what it seems like the world crumbling down on top of you with every breath you take.

You probably keep asking yourself "why" or "it doesn't make sense."

You probably feel like or have been told you weren't worth their time, and you convinced yourself that maybe it's true without even realizing it. It'll be hard to break this cycle and only time will heal... you probably hate this saying as much as I do because I don't know how much time I need, and I want time to happen now...

But you have to move on and keep pushing forward. You can't give up and slump deeper into the ditch you made for yourself. You're young and have way more things to worry about than a stupid, unworthy college boy, definitely not a man, who couldn't see your worth.

I'm not saying it's going to be easy. It's going to hurt for a while but you can't just do nothing; you've got to do something. Keep moving even if that means just going outside in the sun just to sit and listen to the birds or people walking, or praying, or taking a long hot devil shower, or working out... you can't stop moving.

Don't let him win.

And one day you'll be able to breathe and open your eyes with a bright smile, and you'll stand up straight again. You'll find someone or something that knows your worth and that makes you feel worthy.

One day is close by... don't give up.