We never willingly choose 8 A.M. classes, they choose us. Whether it's a required class, or just a late class selection that forces you take a class at an ungodly hour, we all know how much effort it takes to actually wake up, go, and process information that early in the morning. Here are a list of 15 thoughts we all have about or during our 8 A.M. classes.
1. If I don't set at least ten alarms, I'm not going to get up.
3. I'm going to make sure I don't schedule another 8 A.M. for next semester.
4. I can skip class this one time...
5. What's the latest I can leave my room and still make it to class on time?
6. Who needs breakfast when you could just sleep in longer instead?
7. I am perfectly fine with rolling into class still wearing my pajamas.
8. I can't be the only one that skips this class... right?
9. I'm sure I won't be missing anything if I occasionally miss this class.
10. Is it too late to drop this class?
11. Maybe I can copy the notes from someone.
12. Maybe the professor won't notice if I leave early.
13. Why is class in whenever it's still dark outside?
14. How was I able to do this in high school?
15. I will never take an 8 A.M. again.
Cover Image Credit: Pexels