This One's For You, #WomenWhoVoteTrump

This One's For You, #WomenWhoVoteTrump

We, women who love ourselves, have no respect for you.

14
This One's For You, #WomenWhoVoteTrump
Mother Jones

Disclaimer: If you are pro-Trump and don't have any self-respect, this article is not for you. But, you should read it anyway.

What does #WomenWhoVoteTrump really imply?

To start, it is an understatement to say that the past week and a half has been overwhelming for many voters. While some Republicans want to vote for Trump because either they don’t trust Hillary, or they want change, various news sources have reported and showed (see Trevor Noah's video from the Daily Show here) that it has become increasingly difficult for Trump’s supporters to defend his actions and statements. However, some have no problem defending the immoral, corrupt values he stands for, a lot of those people behind the platform #WomenWhoVoteTrump.

That’s right women, I’m talking to you. Just a few months ago, I wrote an article titled “Why I Cannot and Will Not Vote for Donald Trump,” and in it, I made a point of explaining that I could not support a man who shamed women for their menstrual cycle, (amongst other things). However, at that time, it wasn’t even in my scope of thinking that Trump could say something even more outrageous. Still, I cannot fathom that despite Trump literally saying “Just grab her by the p*ssy” (again, amongst other things) women still support his ideals. Women supporting Trump despite all this information shows that these women care so much about his other “plans” for America, that they are neglecting their own rights. In fact, women love Trump so much that they are willing to completely ignore the blatant disregard for their rights and importance in society. Women who support Trump, obviously don't support or respect themselves.

I am enraged as I am writing this, and my fingers are flying across my keyboard because I cannot believe there are actually women out there who support this man, women who defend him by saying “I’ve heard other men say worse things about women, so”. Keyword: other men. You may have heard other men say WORSE things, which actually, shame on you for not saying anything. Shame on you for disrespecting yourself and actually allowing another man (even if it wasn't Trump) to say something WORSE to you. Shame on your for even letting that happen. But above all, shame on you for thinking the NEXT PRESIDENT OF AMERICA should be allowed to say something like that.

Shame on you for being okay with the idea that the next President, the next President who selects the next Supreme Court Justice, the next President that determines whether we go to war with another country, the next President that will directly influence the next four years of your life -- SHAME ON YOU for thinking that it is okay for the next President to not only verbally, but also physically assault other women.

Shame on you, women. It has been fairly clear (and I am not trying to put down men here) that women have been the driving force of change, and have continuously fought for the rights of others, not only their own. Women have fought tirelessly for decades to ensure that they can work, to ensure that their children are taken care of in every way possible, to ensure that WE, ALL OF US WOMEN, have a say in who influences in our life. We have fought long and hard, and all of us women who love ourselves, we have no patience for you, #WomenWhoVoteTrump. We will continue to fight our own fight, while you support a man who will only oppress and objectify you, so enjoy that.

Don’t even get me started on #RepealThe19th. Don’t even.

In case you didn't get enough, here are some noteworthy quotes of Trump on Women: http://www.cosmopolitan.com/politics/news/a44629/d...