The Comfort Zone

The Comfort Zone

Your comfort zone is waiting to be crushed with exploration of the things that lead you to adventures.

7
The Comfort Zone
photographsbykarley

6 Things That Take You Out Of Your Comfort Zone

1. Being exactly like God made you to be.

You were made with a purpose. You were made the way you are because God thought the world needed one of you. He thought the world needed your talents, your inspiration. You are unique, loved, special, adored, and forgiven. You have meaning. Your life has meaning.

2. Admitting when you're wrong.

This is a big one. It's hard to tell the truth when you've screwed up. It's hard to apologize when you know you have hurt someone. But admitting when you're wrong and apologizing, that is true strength. It shows your character. If you want to be a person of integrity and be respected by others, apologize when you screw up and come clean even when it's easier to stay dirty.

3. Asking for forgiveness.

Much like apologizing, asking for forgiveness is never easy. We ask for forgiveness because we want the record we have against a person to be cleared, no more wrong doings. By asking for forgiveness, humility replaces the pride that overrules our lives almost everyday.

4. Being accountable for someone else.

Calling someone out when they have done wrong or when they don't do the right thing is never fun. When you are accountable for someone, you correct them out of love even if they don't view it as love in that moment. You call them out to make them better, even if it shakes them and the way they see you. A person of integrity is often the most reliable accountability partner, find one (or be one) that loves and only wants the best for you.

5. Listening to your head.

Your thoughts will either kill your joy or build your self esteem. Self image? Self confidence? Our thoughts are weapons we use against ourselves. Our thoughts can be dangerous, so be careful with how much you talk yourself down and start picking yourself up. Many times our thoughts hold us back from the big things in life, so remember, it's okay to let go of your thoughts and just live.

6. Following your heart / Pursuing your dreams.

You are your greatest enemy. You know the thoughts in your head and you know the decisions your heart wants to make. The only person stopping you from pursuing your dreams and following your heart, is yourself. It's okay to listen to your head, but follow your heart sometime, it'll lead you to some amazing places.

Our comfort zones are all different, but we all have them. Step out every once in awhile, trust that the God of the universe will provide for you. Your comfort zone is waiting to be crushed with exploration of the things that lead you to adventures.